The new T-RackS 3 raises the bar again in high-end DAW mastering and mixing, with a suite of 9 analog modeled and digital Dynamics/EQ processors, an audio quality that is unmatched in software, and scores of new and unique features.
Modular Suite of Effects, Including:
- 9 processors comprised of 3 new analog and vintage emulations (including models based on the Fairchild 670 and the Pultec EQP-1A), 2 new digital processors as well the 4 classic, award-winning T-RackS processors
- New configurable mastering/mixing chain - run up to 12 parallel/series processors
- New complete built-in metering section with Peak, Perceived Loudness, Phase, and RMS meters, plus a Spectrum analyzer with Peak, RMS and Averaging indicators
- New standalone and plug-in versions available in the same package for use in all the most popular native DAWs
- New high-fidelity oversampling with crystal clear transparency, for high quality audio processing throughout the entire signal path
- New SCC technology coupled with IK's unique DSM(TM) technology provides the most realistic software emulation of vintage gear to date
- Extremely easy to use, with style-based presets, full chain visualization, one-click single module or chain bypass, "compare" function, multiple audio processing in standalone mode and much more
T-RackS 3 has all the tools you need to create superb, tube-toned or digital-tuned, mixes and masters. Its rich, warm sound combines new tube-modeled and state-of-the-art digital processors on top of its classic top-notch analog classics. A new modular chain gives you full control and easy navigation/compare features. A new complete metering section keeps all the most important variables of your sound under control. A truly superior mastering and mixing system that will put a polish on your tracks you may have never thought possible. All this, while adding the beautiful warmth and space of the tube devices it emulates. No other plug-in offers this kind of dedicated environment for such an important task, and nothing sounds like T-RackS 3.
5 New T-RackS processors:Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter model 670
This model is based on the "Holy Grail" of compressors/limiters, the Fairchild 670. With a faithful reproduction of every control, this is an incredibly accurate model that captures every nuance of one of the best Fairchild units available.
Vintage Tube Program Equalizer
This model is based on what is universally known as one of the best and most musical program EQs ever made, the Pultec EQP-1A.
Optical compression has a special sonic character that audiophiles can truly appreciate.
Intelligent, multi-algorithm Brickwall limiter
Multi-algorithm Brickwall limiter that can really make your masters loud without squashing them to a lifeless sound (unless you want that).
High precision, high definition Linear Phase Equalizer
An accurate, high definition, high precision EQ that can be trusted for delicate Mastering tasks with 6 completely identical bands that can be set to all available filter types, and that can span the whole spectrum range.
4 Classic T-RackS processors
- Classic T-RackS Compressor, a Classic tube stereo compressor/leveler designed for mastering.
- Classic T-RackS Multi-band Limiter, a Multiband master stereo limiter.
- Classic T-RackS Clipper, a soft-clipping stage to create warm, saturated mastering effects.
- Classic T-RackS Equalizer, a state-of-the-art six band parametric equalizer, modeled on classic top gquality analog gear.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
IK Multimedia products.
System RequirementsPower PC based Macintosh
Minimal: dual 1 GHz G4 processor, 1GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later.
Suggested: dual 2 GHz G5 processor, 2 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later.
Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS.Intel based Macintosh
Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later.
Suggested: 2.3 GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 2 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later.
Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS.Windows
Minimal: Pentium 4 / Athlon XP processor, 1 GB of RAM, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7.
Suggested: 2.33 GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 2 GB of RAM, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7.
Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS.
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 0 lbs