Add Classic Warmth and Modern Sheen with 9 Mastering Effects!The ultimate processing suite for digital musicians, IK Multimedia T-RackS 3 Deluxe puts 9 mixing and mastering must-haves at your fingertips, including optical compression, program EQ, multiband stereo limiters, and more. Style-based presets make T-RackS inviting for the beginner, while its high-fidelity processing will suit even the most demanding professional.
T-RackS 3 Deluxe gives you 9 plug-in processors for your DAW -- or, you can run T-RackS 3 as standalone software, stacking up the modules in a custom rack just for mastering.
9 Must-Have Mastering ToolsSay hello to a sweet lineup of processors you can use as plug-ins in any major native DAW. So that you get the most realistic software emulation of vintage gear, T-RackS employs SCC technology coupled with IK's unique DSM technology.
- Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter model 670: Based on the legendary Fairchild 670 compressors/limiter, the Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter model 670 processor is a faithful reproduction of the original unit, modeling every control, tone, and output of that classic Fairchild.
- Vintage Tube Program Equalizer: Dial in incredible top-end air and rich low-end punch with the Vintage Tube Program Equalizer. This EQ plug-in models the Pultec EQP-1A, arguably one of the best and most musical program equalizers ever made.
- Opto Compressor, Brickwall Limiter, and Linear Phase Equalizer: T-RackS' Opto compressor lets your sonic material sound larger than life, and the intelligent, multi-algorithm Brickwall limiter guarantees to make your masters really loud without squashing them to a lifeless sound. When you need an accurate, high-definition EQ for your mastering tasks, turn to Linear Phase Equalizer, which has six completely identical bands that can be set to all available filter types, and that can span the whole spectrum range.
- Plus, Four Classic T-RackS Processors:Rounding out T-RackS are four tried-and-true processors: Classic T-RackS Compressor, a classic tube stereo compressor/leveler meant for mastering; Classic T-RackS Multi-band Limiter, a multiband master stereo limiter; Classic T-RackS Clipper, a soft-clipping stage to create warm, saturated mastering effects; and Classic T-RackS Equalizer, a 6-band parametric EQ modeled on high-end analog gear.
Stand-Alone Mode: Your Dedicated Mastering SuiteIn standalone mode, T-RackS' modular chain lets you call the shots and control the processors completely, and easy navigation and compare features make it a cinch to find your way around the software.
A configurable mastering/mixing chain lets you run up to 12 processors in parallel or series, while a built-in metering section always lets you know what's up with your levels, thanks to its easily viewable Peak, Perceived Loudness, Phase, and RMS meters. A dedicated spectrum analyzer offers Peak, RMS, and Averaging indicators as well. Yay for high-fidelity oversampling with clear transparency -- with these T-RackS effects, you'll also enjoy high-quality audio processing throughout the entire signal path.
You can take the time to get to know each effect thoroughly, or you can get in there and go with T-RackS' easy-to-use style-based presets. Either way, T-RackS will have you polishing your tracks quickly and easily, with its other intuitive tools and features, like full chain visualization, one-click single module or chain bypass, a handy compare function, multiple audio processing in standalone mode, and more.
Features:- Mastering software for use in standalone mode, or as a suite of DAW plug-ins, supporting AU, VST, RTAS plug-in formats
- 9 analog-modeled and digital dynamics/EQ processors, including models based on the Fairchild 670 and Pultec EQP-1A
- 5 T-RackS processors: Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter model 670, Vintage Tube Program Equalizer, Opto compressor, Brickwall limiter, and Linear Phase Equalizer
- 4 Classic T-RackS Processors: Classic T-RackS Compressor, Classic T-RackS Multi-band Limiter, Classic T-RackS Clipper, and Classic T-RackS Equalizer
- Modular chain for full control and easy navigation/compare features -- run up to 12 processors in parallel/series
- Complete metering section with Peak, Perceived Loudness, Phase, and RMS meters; spectrum analyzer with Peak, RMS, and Averaging indicators
- High-fidelity oversampling with crystal clear transparency
Keep your sound under control at all times with IK Multimedia's T-RackS. A comprehensive collection of effects and processors, T-RackS has a tool to meet every mastering need.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of IK Multimedia products.
System RequirementsPower PC based Macintosh
- Minimal: dual 1 GHz G4 processor, 1GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later.
- Suggested: dual 2 GHz G5 processor, 2 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS.Intel based Macintosh
- Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later.
- Suggested: 2.3 GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 2 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS.Windows
- Minimal: Pentium 4 / Athlon XP processor, 1 GB of RAM, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7.
- Suggested: 2.33 GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 2 GB of RAM, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7.
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Version 3.0
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Warehouse Resealed, Version 3.0
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 954-846-9101
IK Multimedia T-RackS Deluxe MasteringThe T-RackS 3 raises the bar again in high-end DAW mastering and mixing, with a suite of 9 analog modeled and digital Dynamics/EQ processors, an audio quality that is unmatched in software, and scores of unique features.
Modular Suite of Effects, Including:- 9 processors comprised of 3 analog and vintage emulations (including models based on the Fairchild 670 and the Pultec EQP-1A), 2 digital processors as well the 4 classic, award-winning T-RackS processors
- Configurable mastering/mixing chain - run up to 12 parallel/series processors
- Complete built-in metering section with Peak, Perceived Loudness, Phase, and RMS meters, plus a Spectrum analyzer with Peak, RMS and Averaging indicators
- Standalone and plug-in versions available in the same package for use in all the most popular native DAWs
- High-fidelity oversampling with crystal clear transparency, for high quality audio processing throughout the entire signal path
- SCC technology coupled with IK's unique DSM(TM) technology provides the most realistic software emulation of vintage gear to date
- Extremely easy to use, with style-based presets, full chain visualization, one-click single module or chain bypass, "compare" function, multiple audio processing in standalone mode and much more
T-RackS 3 has all the tools you need to create superb, tube-toned or digital-tuned, mixes and masters. Its rich, warm sound combines tube-modeled and state-of-the-art digital processors on top of its classic top-notch analog classics. A modular chain gives you full control and easy navigation/compare features. A complete metering section keeps all the most important variables of your sound under control. A truly superior mastering and mixing system that will put a polish on your tracks you may have never thought possible. All this, while adding the beautiful warmth and space of the tube devices it emulates. No other plug-in offers this kind of dedicated environment for such an important task, and nothing sounds like T-RackS 3.
5 T-RackS processors:Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter model 670
This model is based on the "Holy Grail" of compressors/limiters, the Fairchild 670. With a faithful reproduction of every control, this is an incredibly accurate model that captures every nuance of one of the best Fairchild units available.
Vintage Tube Program Equalizer
This model is based on what is universally known as one of the best and most musical program EQs ever made, the Pultec EQP-1A.
Optical compression has a special sonic character that audiophiles can truly appreciate.
Intelligent, multi-algorithm Brickwall limiter
Multi-algorithm Brickwall limiter that can really make your masters loud without squashing them to a lifeless sound (unless you want that).
High precision, high definition Linear Phase Equalizer
An accurate, high definition, high precision EQ that can be trusted for delicate Mastering tasks with 6 completely identical bands that can be set to all available filter types, and that can span the whole spectrum range.
4 Classic T-RackS processors- Classic T-RackS Compressor, a Classic tube stereo compressor/leveler designed for mastering.
- Classic T-RackS Multi-band Limiter, a Multiband master stereo limiter.
- Classic T-RackS Clipper, a soft-clipping stage to create warm, saturated mastering effects.
- Classic T-RackS Equalizer, a state-of-the-art six band parametric equalizer, modeled on classic top gquality analog gear.