A workstation focused on orchestral instruments, ensembles and choirs, Philharmonik is a powerful integrated Orchestral Workstation combining the legendary Miroslav Orchestral and Choir sample collection masterpieces, with a dedicated plug-in instrument specifically tailored toward classical sounds and arrangements.
Includes the legendary Miroslav Vitous orchestra and choir
Miroslav orchestral samples are some of the most playable and inspiring sounds ever produced for symphonic arrangements and composition. They've marked the atmosphere of hundreds of movies and productions and have become the tool of choice for many Oscar-winning composers.
Some of the most beautiful, lush orchestral samples ever recorded
Never before has so much feeling and emotion been captured in orchestral sampling. Miroslav was able to bring out the rich character of symphonic music with a special sound that is unique and powerfully expressive.
True acoustic placement within the Dvorak Symphony Hall
For incredible acoustic realism, the string, brass and woodwind sections have been captured in the proper acoustic orchestral positions in one of the most famous symphony halls in the world, the Dvorak Symphony Hall in Prague. No need for simulation with panning, just call up the elements of the orchestra and instantly sound like a symphony. These sounds have a texture, warmth, and beauty that is unique in the sample world.
- 16-part multitimbral sample-based orchestral workstation with layerable parts
- Two DVDs and over 4,200 sounds (for over 7 GB of samples)
- 3 synth engines: enhanced Stretch(tm) and Pitch-Shift/Time-Stretch (PS/TS) plus traditional Resampling
- Powerful Multi-Effects section that includes 4 effects per Part, 4 Send and 4 Master effects
- 20 built-in DSP effects
- Part and Master Loop Sync
- Independent Part and Master Volume/Pan controls
- Works as a standalone application as well as a plug-in in Mac OS (Universal Binary), and Windows (XP/Vista)
- Supported plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, and AU
- Sounds can be read by SampleTank 2.5 and can be used to expand its world of sound
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
IK Multimedia products.
System RequirementsPower PC based Macintosh
Minimal: dual 1 GHz G4 processor, 1GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later.
Suggested: dual 2 GHz G5 processor, 2 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later.
Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS.Intel based Macintosh
Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later.
Suggested: 2.3 GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 2 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later.
Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS.Windows
Minimal: Pentium 4 / Athlon XP processor, 1 GB of RAM, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7.
Suggested: 2.33 GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 2 GB of RAM, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7.
Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS.
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 1 lbs