IK Multimedia's iRig PRO is the universal digital audio and MIDI interface that's compatible with iOS devices and Macs. Pocket size and fully portable, iRig PRO can handle the widest variety of audio input signals, from dynamic and condenser microphones to guitar, bass and other Hi-Z instruments, and all line-level sources. Additionally iRig PRO is also equipped with a MIDI input, which makes it a truly universal, compact interface that can handle every type of recording and composing situation.
iRig PRO features a high quality 1/4"- XLR combo input connector, with a low-noise, high-definition microphone and instrument preamp, high-quality 24-bit A/D converter, preamp gain control, switchable 48V phantom power (battery powered), plus LED indicators for device status, MIDI, phantom and signal level. iRig PRO is powered by the iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, or USB, when used with instruments or dynamic microphone. 9V battery (included) is required only for +48 V phantom power.
Three cables, terminating in 30-pin, Lightning, and USB connectors, respectively, are included, allowing for connection to iPhones, iPod touches, iPads and Macs, including the latest iPhone and iPad. A MIDI cable with a standard MIDI jack is also provided to connect the widest variety of MIDI-compatible keyboards and controllers.
- Balanced audio input for a microphone, line-level signals, or instruments (Hi-Z), via XLR-1/4" combo connector
- Preamp gain control
- MIDI input
- High-quality low-noise, high-definition mic and instrument preamp
- High-quality 24-bit A/D conversion
- Powered by the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or USB device
- +48V phantom power powered by 9V battery
- Ultra-compact and light-weight with sturdy, durable construction
- Comes with 5 apps: AmpliTube, VocaLive, iRig Recorder, SampleTank, iGrand free apps
NOTE: iPad, and iPhone/iPod not included.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
IK Multimedia products.
- Instrument Input: unbalanced, Hi-Z, TS 1/4" Jack, Tip: signal / Shield: ground
- Maximum Input Level: from 30 mVpp to 6.9 Vpp
- Instrument Input Impedance: 620 kOhms
- Microphone Input: balanced, XLR. Pin 2: hot / Pin 3: cold / Pin 1: ground
- Microphone Input Level: from 6 mVpp to 1.4 Vpp
- Microphone Input Impedance: approx 2 kOhms
- Gain Control Range: 47 dB
- Phantom Power: 48V +/-10%
- Input Noise: -97 dB RMS, -105 dB(A)
- Distortion (THD): 0.01%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.5 dB
- Conversion: 24-bit A/D
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 and 48 kHz
- Battery: 9V (Alkaline suggested), needed for +48V phantom only
- Dimensions: (W x L x H) 32 x 105 x 21mm (1.26 x 4.14 x 0.85")
- Weight: 40g/1.41ozPackage includes:
- iRig PRO universal Audio-MIDI interface
- iOS lightning connection cable
- iOS 30-pin connection cable
- USB connection cable
- 2.5mm jack to MIDI cable
- 9V Battery
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 1 lbs