IK Multimedia iRig KEYS Lightning 37-KeyIK Multimedia's iRig KEYS with Lightning is the first ultra-slim and highly portable universal MIDI controller keyboard for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Mac/PC. iRig KEYS with Lightning connects directly to the iOS device's Lightning connector, 30-pin connector, or the USB port on your Mac/PC. It features 37 velocity-sensitive mini-keys -- a full 3-octave range plus one note -- takes up minimal space on your desktop and can easily fit in a backpack or a carry-on bag.
iRig KEYS with Lightning is MIDI and USB class compliant for a true plug-and-play experience both with iOS devices or Mac/PC. No additional apps, software or drivers are necessary to get it up and running. For total mobility, iRig KEYS with Lightning is also an ultra-low power consumption unit.
When hooked up to an iPhone/iPod touch/iPad, it can be powered by the device, and for longer playing sessions it can be powered by the available USB port. When connected to a Mac/PC, the USB port powers it.
iRig KEYS with Lightning is the ultimate portable companion for keyboard players and producers. Use it any time and anywhere inspiration strikes you... simply hook it up to your device or computer and start playing. You can use iRig KEYS with Lightning for live performance, for songwriting and composition with the included apps and software, or with a multitude of other MIDI-compatible instruments and recorders on any iOS, MacOS or Windows system.
iRig KEYS with Lightning includes Lightning, 30-pin, and USB cables, allowing you to start playing right out of the box, on any iOS device, including Lightning-equipped models, as well as legacy models that use the 30-pin format. The USB cable lets you connect to any Mac or PC.
iRig KEYS with Lightning features an easy-to-use control panel that gives you 5 backlit soft-touch buttons and one volume/data knob. You will find Program and Octave up/down buttons plus a Set button that will allow you to store up to 4 different set ups for the complete iRig KEYS with Lightning configuration. An Edit mode is also available to transpose the keyboard, send specific program change messages, customize touch sensitivity, change MIDI channel, reassign Vol/Data knob MIDI control change and access to other useful MIDI functions in a flash.
All these parameters can be stored in Sets using the Set button and recalled in a snap, to allow for quick sound switching and easy control of various instruments or apps on the fly.
iRig KEYS with Lightning comes complete with free pro-quality virtual instrument apps and software that can be immediately downloaded and played, for a true plug-and-play experience out the box.
Features:- 37 velocity-sensitive mini-keys (3 full octaves range plus one note)
- Modulation and pitch bend wheels
- Volume/Data knob (assignable)
- Octave/Program Up/Down back-lit, soft-touch buttons
- SET button to store and recall 4 different customized setups
- Input for an optional sustain or expression pedal
- Core MIDI (iOS) and USB class compliant (Mac/PC) - plug and play
- Powered from the iOS device or Mac/PC USB
- Comes with SampleTank FREE iOS and iGrand Piano FREE apps (download from the App store)
- Comes with free Mac/PC virtual instrument: SampleTank 2 L (download from IK User Area)
- Includes Lightning, 30-pin and USB cables.
NOTE: iOS devices NOT included.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of IK Multimedia products.
- Package includes: iRig KEYS, Lightning Cable, 30-pin Cable, Micro USB Cable
- iOS compatibility: iRig KEYS with Lightning works with iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Mac/PC.
- iRig KEYS with Lightning is compatible with: iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (5th, 4th and 3rd generation), iPad Air, iPad 4th generation, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2, iPad, iPad mini 2nd generation and iPad mini. iOS 4.3 or later is required.Computer compatibility:
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.5 or later.
- Windows: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP1), Windows 7 or Windows 8.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Scratch and Dent
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 954-846-9101