Combining groundbreaking speaker design and a professional comprehensive bass amplifier, the Hartke 5210C is a portable roadworthy enclosure. The Hartke 5210C bass combo amplifier is exceptionally durable with a powerful warm articulate sound.
- Delivers 350 watts to its internal 8 ohm speaker system
- Two 10-inch HyDrive neodymium hybrid cone drivers
- 1-inch titanium high frequency compression driver
- Sealed enclosure
- Extension speaker output for connecting an additional cabinet for 500 watts @ 4 ohms
- 3/4-inch plywood construction
- Classic 12AX7 tube high-voltage preamp circuit
- 3-band tone stack EQ
- Two independent inputs to accommodate passive and active bass guitars
- Built-in limiter
- Effect loop send and return jacks to connect to outboard effects processors
- Perforated metal speaker grill
- Recessed metal handles
- Durable black vinyl covering and metal corners
The Hartke 5210C bass guitar combo amplifier employs two of the revolutionary Hartke HyDrive bass speakers, which fuse paper and aluminum cones, delivering the warm tone of traditional paper and the clear, punchy attack of aluminum. This patented Hybrid Cone Technology uses an outside paper cone to push warm, deep low frequencies and an inner aluminum cone that produces mids and highs that cut while still remaining sweet. The 5210C even incorporates a 1-inch titanium compression driver for enhanced high frequency management.
The Hartke 5210C offers plenty of power, delivering 350 watts to its internal 8 ohm speaker system. This combo also provides an extension speaker output for connecting an additional cabinet. The amplifier section houses a classic 12AX7 tube high-voltage preamp circuit for exceptional tone to complement the accompanying HyDrive speakers. For additional tone control, the amplifier section also provides bass and treble shelving along with mid peak EQ controls and a built-in limiter.
Thanks to its rugged plywood construction, perforated metal speaker grill and durable black vinyl covering, the Hartke 5210C bass combo amplifier is as attractive as it is roadworthy. And its recessed metal handles, along with the lightweight design of the HyDrive speakers, make it easy to transport from gig to gig. Versatile and inclusive, the Hartke 5210C sets a new standard for contemporary bass combos.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of