The Gemini XGA-2000 amplifier offers clean, reliable power in a durable, lightweight enclosure. If you demand professional amplification performance, the XGA-2000 is perfect for delivering pure, consistent wattage night after night.
With 2000 watts of Instant Peak Power (250 watts RMS), the XGA-2000 is ideal for powering PA systems and DJ rigs. To ensure seamless, reliable performance, the amp features front-to-rear airflow and a variable-speed cooling fan for thermal stability, along with a limiter circuit switch, DC output protection and short circuit protection.
For true connecting convenience, the XGA-2000 boasts XLR and 1/4" balanced inputs, as well as RCA unbalanced inputs and three Speakon outputs. The unit also provides front panel indicators for Signal, Clip, Protect and Bridge, plus level controls for channels 1 and 2. Selectable modes for Stereo and Mono Bridge give you even more flexibility, while its sleek, lightweight design ensures total portability.
With clean, dependable power in a resilient, 17-pound enclosure, the XGA-2000 offers unmatched value for anyone who is serious about sound.
- 2000 Watt Instant Peak Power: high-power output to drive professional loudspeakers without clipping
- 250 Watts RMS
- Front-to-rear airflow and cooling fan for thermal stability and reliability
- XLR and 1/4" (6.5mm Jack) balanced and RCA unbalanced inputs
- Limiter circuit switch for amp output protection
- Stereo and Mono Bridge
- Variable speed fan for low noise
- Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect and bridge
- 3 Speakon outputs for Channels A/B/Bridge
- 5-way binding banana plug channel outputs
- Bridge control switch
- DC output protection and Short circuit protection
zZounds is an authorized dealer of