For impressive power handling and impeccable audio quality, the Gemini RS-310 employs high-quality speaker components in a rugged, lightweight enclosure. The result is a versatile, affordable speaker solution that's ideal for a variety of DJ, install and PA applications.
With the ability to handle 160 watts RMS (640 watts Peak), this passive loudspeaker boasts a 10-inch woofer with a 2-inch voice coil for strong, rich lows and low-mids. The RS-310 also features a 1.35-inch Titanium high frequency driver that delivers crisp, lucid highs, which cut without sounding shrill or piercing.
Lightweight ABS construction ensures that the RS-310 is as durable as it is portable, while flying points and a pole-mount receptacle make it perfect for mobile DJs, gigging bands and installation applications. Recessed handles also enhance its mobility, making it easy to transport from one performance to the next. And for true connecting convenience, the speaker offers Speakon input and output connectors.
Thanks to exceptional audio accuracy and a roadworthy design that's built to last in the most demanding environments, the RS-310 acts as a cost-effective, great-sounding complement to nearly any performance space.
- 2-way passive speaker
- 640W peak, 160W RMS
- 10" woofer with 2" voice coil
- Accurate bass down to 70Hz
- Pure Titanium compression driver with 1.35" coil
- Linear frequency response between 70Hz-20kHz
- Wide dispersion horn design
- ABS impact resistant nylon fiber cabinet
- Recessed smooth molded handle
- Speakon Input and Output connectors
- Trapezoidal design
- Flyable & Stand mountable
- Impedance 8 Ohms
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Unit Dimensions 13.98" x 10.63" x 19.69"(355 mm x 270 mm x 500 mm)
- Weight: 22.7 lbs (10.3 Kg)