from a smaller-sized body. This gorgeous guitar is a modern take on a classic Guild model and is built with a visually and sonically striking mahogany top, back, and sides -- projecting a deep, warm, and full-bodied tone that lures anyone in within earshot. A mahogany neck cut in a comfortable slim profile fits snugly into your hand, and offers a rich resonance from your strings through and into this baby's body. With a single strum, you'll see just how much tone and volume this beautiful acoustic guitar adds to your game.
A Modern Take on a Classic Guild DesignGuild has taken a classic design and made the perfect acoustic axe for the singer/songwriter guitarist. This baby's small body makes it a great friend in terms of mobility, and playing this surprisingly resonant instrument in any situation -- from your bed to your couch to the stage -- is a breeze and a pleasure. Don't let its smaller size fool you; your Guild M-120 packs a lot of resounding punch with a strong and distinctive presence.
The Dark Tone of a Mahogany BodyWith a mahogany top, back, and sides, your M-120 brings up the lows and mids of your playing in an alluring full-bodied fashion. Mahogany is known and sought after for its strong dark sound, and this comfortably snug concert-bodied beauty is no different. The mahogany top on this baby looks just as attractive as your strings sound, the moment you shoulder your M-120 and take it for a sonic spin.
Firm Slim Profile Mahogany NeckFor a virtually seamless transfer of sound, your Guild M-120 Concert features a mahogany neck in a snug slim profile shape. Your hand will instantly fall in love with this appendage's comfortable action and smooth rosewood fingerboard with its 20 frets. This neck plays just as gracefully as it sounds, and its mahogany construction really brings out the lower and middle frequencies of your strings. It's topped with a smooth rosewood fretboard with 20 frets to allow your fingers to glide effortlessly from note to note, while shiny nickel vintage style open-back tuners give this acoustic axe an eye-catching flair.
Once you pick this guitar up, you won't want to put it back down!
Features:- Concert body shape
- Solid mahogany top, back, and sides
- Scalloped spruce bracing
- Satin-finish mahogany neck in slim profile
- Rosewood fingerboard with 20 frets and pearl dot inlays
- Mother-of-pearl rosette
- Rosewood bridge
- Nickel hardware
- Vintage style open-back tuners
- Deluxe hardshell case included
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Guild products.
- Model Name: M-120
- Series: GAD SeriesBody
- Body Shape: Concert
- Body Back: Solid Mahogany
- Body Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing: Scalloped Spruce
- Rosette: Mother-Of-Pearl RosetteNeck
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Pearl Dot Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 16" (40.64 Cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 Mm)
- Scale Length: 24.75" (62.9 Cm)Hardware
- Hardware: Nickel
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Ivory Colored Plastic
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Open-Back
- String Nut: Nu-Bone
- Saddle: Nu-Bone, CompensatedMiscellaneous
- Strings: D'addario Exp 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Unique Features: All-Mahogany Construction, Satin Finished Neck With Slim Profile, Mother-Of-Pearl Rosette And InlaysAccessories
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 16 lbs
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 480-596-7195
Product DescriptionThe Guild M-120 proves that small-body guitars needn't sound small at all. Its solid mahogany top, back and sides produce warm, balanced sound with excellent projection and distinctive presence. The 24 3/4 scale length and slim satin-finish mahogany neck impart effortless playability and exceptional feel; other features include a rosewood fingerboard and bridge and mother-of pearl rosette and inlays.
Features- Solid mahogany top, back and sides
- 24 3/4" scale length
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Satin-finish mahogany neck with slim profile
- Mother-of-pearl rosette and inlays