A full-figured force of nature, the Guild F-150RCE acoustic-electric guitar adds Fishman electronics to a jumbo body with a solid spruce top, for booming tones that reach even the cheap seats.
Big Body, Big SoundJumbo acoustic guitars are known for naturally deep sounds and well-defined lows. The Guild F-150RCE lives up to that image with its modern jumbo design. Chords ring out with authority and single notes remain articulate even in busy fingerpicking passages. That single-note clarity and the ability to handle the low spectrum are two reasons the jumbo guitar shape has found a home among players fond of alternate tunings.
Solid TonewoodsThe F-140RCE's solid spruce top lends a resonance to the body that will only get better with time. The carved back helps the F-150RCE belt out that well-rounded tone. Solid rosewood back and sides reinforce this Guild's large frame, and are elegantly capped off with ivoroid binding.
Electronic Headroom AboundsThere are some situations when even naturally loud jumbo guitars may not be quite loud enough. That's when the F-150RCE's Fishman Sonitone pickup system shines. The system uses an under-saddle transducer to faithfully reproduce the guitar's shimmering clean tones in a live setting. The discreet volume and tone controls located in the guitar's soundhole help to preserve its natural look.
Design Choices Enhance PlayabilityThe Guild F-150RCE's mahogany neck is carved in a slim profile with satin finish that entices the player to try out their best legato runs and widest chord shapes. A deep cutaway joins the body at the 17th fret, making high registers easy to reach. Some players will find the F-150RCE's carved back preferable for seated play.
Features:- Solid spruce top
- Solid rosewood back and sides
- Ivoroid binding
- Scalloped spruce bracing
- Mahogany neck with slim profile and satin finish
- Rosewood fretboard
- Fishman Sonitone under-saddle pickup with endpin-mounted preamp
- Volume and tone controls located inside sound hole
- Nu-bone nut and saddle
- Mother-of-pearl rosette
- Hardshell case included
With its naturally loud demeanor, it's not easy for the Guild F-150RCE to hide quietly in the corner. But when you hear it's robust and crisp sound, that's the last thing you'll want it to do.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Guild products.
- Model Name: F-150RCE
- Series: GAD SeriesBody
- Body Shape: Jumbo
- Body Back: Solid Rosewood Back
- Body Sides: Solid Rosewood Sides
- Body Top: Solid Spruce Top
- Bracing: Scalloped Spruce
- Rosette: Mother-Of-Pearl Rosette
- Purfling: Black/Cream/Black
- Body Binding: Ivoroid Body BindingNeck
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Pearl Block Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 16" (40.64 Cm)
- Headstock Binding: Ivoroid Headstock Binding
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 Mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 Cm)
- Neck Binding: IvoroidElectronics
- Special Electronics: Fishman Sonitone Under-Saddle Pickup W/ End-Pin Mounted Active Preamp And Volume & Tone ControlsHardware
- Hardware: Gold
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Ivory Colored Plastic W/ Abalone Dots
- Tuning Machines: Gold Die-Cast
- String Nut: Nu-Bone
- Saddle: Nu-Bone, CompensatedMiscellaneous
- Strings: D'addario Exp 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Bound Satin Finished Neck With Slim Profile, Mother-Of-Pearl Rosette And Block Inlays, Rosewood HeadcapAccessories
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 23 lbs