A Supremely Fashioned Semi-Hollow Gibson Les Paul!Gibson's 2015 Les Paul Supreme electric guitar is right at the crossroads of the tonal characteristics of solidbody and hollowbody axes. Just one look at this beauty, and your heart will swoon. A gold Tune-o-matic bridge and gold Grover Keystone tuners offer stability and visual flair, and with an AAAA flame maple top and AAA maple back to complement its semi-hollow mahogany body, this Paul looks just as amazing as it sounds. A floating humbucker at the neck and a 492T pickup at the bridge capture and project every note, and an improved mahogany neck and super-smooth fingerboard provide unparalleled action and playability. Spruce up your performance with elegance and supreme tone, with this beauty of a Les Paul.
Master luthier Jim DeCola speaks about Gibson's history and their 2015 models:
The Best of Hollow and Solidbody TraitsYou'll struggle to find a Les Paul that delivers as dynamically as this supreme machine does. Maple-topped axes have just the right amount of brightness and aggression, and mahogany really hones in on your lower and middle frequencies, resulting in a full-bodied tone with plenty of depth, presence, all-around resonance, and long-lasting sustain.
Floating Humbucker and 492T ToneAll of that full-bodied tone would be lost if it weren't for the pickups your Les Paul Supreme houses. The floating humbucker does this guitar serious justice by projecting an incredibly clear and well-articulated sound with an acoustic-like sonic tinge -- perfect for an alluring jazzy tone. The 492T at the bridge intensifies things a bit with a slightly hotter output for a more aggressive sound. Together, these two baddies bring you wide spectrum of major sonic versatility.
Improved Mahogany NeckTo give your Les Paul even more rich tone and sustain, this guitar features a comfortable improved mahogany neck. This melodic appendage's fingerboard is smoother than ever and has also been enlarged slightly to give your fingers a little bit more playing room for bends and vibratos. You'll never be able to get enough of what this buttery-smooth playing field has to offer to your performance.
Upgraded Cabling and Instrument JackTo keep your signal roaring strong in clear and uninterrupted fashion, Gibson has used more robust cabling in this Les Paul's inner circuitry. It's every guitarist's nightmare for hardware to fail right in the middle of a show, and that's why Gibson has also fitted this baby with an improved output jack to make sure that you can keep your attention focused on your playing.
Adjust Your Action More EasilyAnother awesome feature on the 2015 Les Paul Supreme is its adjustable zero fret nut. This helpful tool allows you to make any adjustments on your guitar's action without any fuss. Your Les Paul comes from the factory with an incredibly playable action, but it's always nice to be able to easily make last-minute adjustments on your own when you need to.
Features:- Maple top and mahogany body
- Mahogany neck in '50s rounded shape
- Ultra smooth and enlarged fingerboard
- Scale length of 24.75"
- Floating humbucker neck and 492T bridge pickups
- Dual volume and dual tone controls
- Three-way pickup selector switch
- Beautiful gold Tune-o-matic bridge and locking Grover Keystone tuners
- Classy pearl crown inlays
- Adjustable zero fret nut
- Three-point setup
- Improved contact output jack
- Cool Les Paul hologram on the back of the headstock
- Hardshell case included
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Gibson products.
- Body: Mahogany with Custom Binding, Bound f-holes
- Top: AAAA Maple, Back: AAA Maple
- Neck: Mahogany, '50s rounded, Bound headstock with Supreme in Pearl
- Fingerboard: Bound with Pearl crown inlays
- Finish: Gloss Lacquer in 2 colors, Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Seafoam Green
- Hardware: Locking Grover keystone, Gold TOM
- Electronics: Floating humbucker/ 492T
- Plastics: Cream toggle cap, Gold metal knobs with shell
- Case: Hardshell
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-4GIBSON
Gibson 2015 Les Paul Supreme GuitarWith the 2015 Les Paul Supreme electric guitar, Gibson delivers the best of everything -- and more! Crafted from stunning tonewoods and dressed up with luxurious appointments, the 2015 Supreme is a truly gorgeous celebration of the Les Paul.
Gibson USA is dedicated to creating the ultimate playing experience through innovation and continuous improvement. From the very beginning, Orville Gibson was committed to this ideal. His vision has been carried on by a number of passionate, creative designers, luthiers and master craftsmen -- from Lloyd Loar to Les Paul -- to today.
It is in this spirit that Gibson USA has established the business practice of introducing a model line every year in the fall. Every Model Year is the culmination of research on how we can make the most advanced guitars.
Gibson USA matches the rarest and finest woods to every guitar. This selection system provides an accurate specification for each guitar's top, back, body carving, and fingerboard, giving you the confidence of knowing exactly what woods our luthiers chose when crafting your guitar.
Features:- Zero Fret Adjustable Nut (patent applied for): Added action adjustment
- Upgraded Tune-o-matic bridge with titanium saddles: Ease of height adjustment and sustain
- Wider neck and fingerboard: Increased playing area with same string spacing
- Comprehensive wood selection and grading: Rarest and finest materials for best instruments
- Pearl Inlays: Better appearance and value
- 3 Point Setup (Lower Frets, Improved Plek, Intonation): Silky smooth action and bending, improved intonation
- Improved contact output jack: Secure contact and uninterrupted signal
- More robust cables: Stronger signal strength
- Les Paul Hologram: Authenticity and tribute
- Improved Hardshell Case: Improved protection (up to 15 foot drop), sleek, ergonomic, Made in USA