- Top Wood Species: Figured Maple, Poplar, Maple 3-Ply
- Top Binding: Cream
- Back Wood Species: Plain Maple, Poplar, Maple 3-Ply
- Back Binding: Cream
- Rims Species Wood: Plain Maple, Poplar, Maple 3-Ply
- Weight Relief: ES-LP Center Block
- Glue: Franklin Titebond 50
- Tonal, Resonant, and/or Technical Effect: The sound waves resonate within the hollow airspace of the Maple veneered Body, around the F-holes, and throughout the solid glue joints.
- Body Carve: ES-LP (Semi-Hollow)
- Neck Wood Species: 1 Piece Mahogany
- Truss Rod: Historic
- Neck Profile: Rounded "C"
- Thickness at Fret 1: 21.59 mm / .850"
- Thickness at Fret 12: 24.13 mm / .950"
- Peg Head Type: SP-1
- Peg Head Inlay: Mother of Pearl
- Peg Head Logo: Mother of Pearl "Gibson"
- Silkscreen: Gold "Les Paul Model"
- Headstock Angle: 17 degrees
- Tonal, Resonant, and/or Technical Effect: The rounded neck provides an ergonomic feel and the mahogany adds a rich tonal quality
- Neck Joint Angle: 4 degrees
- Joint Angle Tolerance: 0 deg 0 min 15 sec
- Nut Style: White
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 4.318 cm / 1.700"
- Fingerboard Wood Species: 1-Piece Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 30.48 cm / 12"
- Frets: 22
- Nut/End of Board: 4.318 cm / 1.700" @ nut, 5.6007 cm / 2.205" @ end of board
- Scale: 62.865 cm / 24.75"
- Binding: Cream
- Side Dots (Color): Black
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearloid Trapezoid
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):