- Body Type: Single Chamber, Fully Hollow
- Top: 3-ply Figured Maple/Basswood/Maple, Hot Pressed
- Back: 3-ply Maple/Basswood/Maple, Hot Pressed
- Body Binding: Cream ABS
- Neck: Mahogany Neck with Maple Spline
- Truss Rod: Traditional
- Joint Angle: 4* (+/- 15 seconds)
- Neck Joint: Mortise and Tenon
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Binding: Cream
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearloid Small Block
- Nut/E.O.B: 1.675" / 2.035"
- Nut Material: Corian
- Nut Width: 1.675"
- Slots: Gibson PLEK System
- Headstock Logo: Mother of Pearl 'Gibson'
- Headstock Inlay: Mother of Pearl
- Tuners: Kluson Single Ring with Tulip Buttons
- Tuning Ratio: 15:1
- Bridge: Tone Pro AVR-2 Locking Bridge
- Tailpiece: Trapeze Style
- Knobs: Black Top Hats with Silver Inserts
- Pickguard: Black Reissue with 5-ply Binding
- Strings: .010 - .046
- Strap Buttons: Aluminum End Pins
- Neck Pickup: MHS P-90 (Memphis Historic Spec)
- Bridge Pickup: MHS P-90 (Memphis Historic Spec)
- Potentiometers: 2 Volume Controls, 2 Tone Controls
- Capacitors: Ceramic
- Switch: Three-Way Switchcraft
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Case: Hardshell
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):