Genz Benz continues its industry leading innovations in bass amplification with the new Shuttle 9.0, delivering 900 watts of power in a mere 4 lb, compact package.
Developed from Genz Benz's highly successful Shuttle 6.0 platform, the new Shuttle 9.0 offers the same simple Tube preamp features and intuitive layout, along with exceptional headroom and responsive feel.
The powerhouse behind the Shuttle 9.0 is a new Class D amplifier and SMPS module, enhanced with our Patent Pending P.H.A.T. (Proprietary Heat Abatement Technology) topology. This delivers robust and reliable, high output performance in a tremendously convenient package.
The addition of the Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0 makes the entire Shuttle series the most comprehensive, lightweight, amplifier line available, offering a variety of power levels and preamp platforms for all applications.
- Ultra Lightweight 4 lb Design
- 500W/8 ohms; 900W/4 ohms
- Analog 12AX7 Tube Preamp
- Digital SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply)
- High Current Class D Amplifier
- Patent Pending P.H.A.T topology
- Active EQ w/Parametric Mids
- 3-Band Signal Shape Circuit (Footswitchable)
- Signal Mute Switch (Footswitchable)
- Tuner Out
- Extended Range Input Gain Structure for Active/Passive Sensitivity
- Limiter Circuit
- LED Status Indicators
- Speakon(R) Speaker Outputs
- Variable Speed Internal Fan Cooling
- Full XLR Direct Out Interface
- Aux. Input
- Headphone Jack
- Effects Loop
- Optional Footswitch available
zZounds is an authorized dealer of