- 3.5 GB of free hard disk space.
- DVD drive required for installation.
- PC: Windows(R) 7, Vista(R), or XP(R), 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, 2.8 GHz CPU Pentium 4 (single core), or better.
- Macintosh(R): OS 10.3 or higher, a 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo Mac Intel or better.
- Hard drive speed of at least 7200 RPM.
- A sound card compatible with ASIO, DirectSound, Standard DirectSound, MME, or ASIO drivers.
- A MIDI or USB interface may be required if using an electronic keyboard. An 88-key full-size keyboard with Mod Wheel and assignable controllers is highly recommended.
- To play an entire orchestra, we recommend 2 GB of RAM or more.
- Strings: 3 Solo Strings (Including Stradivari), 9 Violin Players for Ensembles, 1st Violin Section (12 Players), 2nd Violin Section (10 Players), Solo Viola, 3 Viola Players for Ensembles, Viola Section (10 Players), 3 Solo Cellos, 9 Cello Players for Ensembles, Cello Section (8 Players), Solo Double Bass, 3 Bass Players for Ensembles, Double Bass Section (7 Players)
- Brass: Trumpet Section from Project SAM, 3 Solo Trumpets, 9 Trumpet Players for Ensembles, 2 Piccolo Trumpets, Horn Section from Project SAM, 3 Solo French Horns, 9 Horn Players for Ensembles, Trombone Section from Project SAM, 2 Solo Tenor Trombones, 6 Trombone Players for Ensembles, 2 Bass Trombones, 3 Solo Tubas, Brass Overlays, Contrabass Tuba.
- Woodwinds: Piccolo, Solo Flute, 3 Flute Players for Ensembles, Alto Flute and Bass Flute, 3 Solo Oboes, 3 Oboe Players for Ensembles, 2 Solo English Horns, Solo Bb Clarinet, 3 Clarinet Players for Ensembles, Eb Clarinet & Bass Clarinet, Contrabass Clarinet, 2 Solo Bassoons, 3 Bassoon Players for Ensembles, Contrabassoon
- Percussion: Timpani, Marimbas & Xylophone, Vibraphone & Glockenspiel, Tubular Bells, Bass Drum & Snare Drum, Orchestral Cymbals, Gong & Tam-Tam, Crotales Mark Tree & Triangles, Hand Bells & Wind Machine, Assorted Percussion Toys
- Keyboards, Harps & Choir: Steinway Grand Piano, Concert Pipe Organ, Harpsichord, Full Choir (Lite), 2 Concert Harps, Celeste and more
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 0 lbs