Product DescriptionThe big kahuna of the venerable Passport series from Fender, the Passport Venue offers the utmost in portable PA design with superb sound quality and an amazing array of features. Like the rest of the Passport line, the Venue is designed for a perfect balance of power and portability. Offering 600 watts of power and ten channels, the Passport Venue sacrifices none of the line's renowned portability, making this a great choice for users in need of a booming but convenient PA system.
Serious Sound OptionsWith ten microphone/line channels including two sets of stereo inputs and numerous tonal controls, the Passport Venue delivers a full suite of pro-audio capabilities. The speakers are voiced specifically to deliver big sound in a small package, which means you get enough volume for gigs in a system that's compact enough to fit in your trunk -- with groceries! Dial in the perfect balance for each of your inputs with the independent treble, bass, and reverb controls on each, or use the master tone and reverb parameters to contour your mix to each setting. For the DJs and bass heads out there, the Passport Venue features a convenient sub out jack with a 120 Hz high pass filter, which enables seamless connection to any powered subwoofer. With phantom power, stereo 1/8-inch out, and a tightly controlled coverage pattern to minimize feedback, the Venue is the most advanced Passport yet.
USB Port for Easy Recording and PlaybackPerhaps more innovative than any other feature on the Passport Venue is its USB port for easy recording and playback. Not only will the USB port play any MP3 or WAV file from a standard flash drive, the recording feature also allows you to record the entirety of your mix in a WAV file with the push of a single button. From there, you can play back each track directly through the Passport Venue, or load it to your computer to share with the world. Imagine recording your next gig, jam session, or speaking event with the push of one button. With the Passport Venue, that's all it takes.
Features:- Portable and versatile; ideal for schools, houses of worship, seminars, and mobile performers
- 600 watts of power
- Entire system fits into one easy-to-carry package with a total weight of 44 lbs.
- Four XLR inputs with phantom power
- Two 1/4-inch inputs for guitar or other instruments
- Two stereo channels with dual 1/4-inch and stereo 1/8-inch inputs -- perfect for iPods and other media devices
- Onboard USB port to record any performance to a USB flash drive with the push of a button or to play back any MP3 or WAV file
- Master reverb and tone controls to cater mix to a variety of spaces
- Included speaker cables and power cable
- Two 10-inch Fender Special Design speakers voiced specifically for maximum volume in compact size with coverage pattern to ensure minimal feedback
- Sub out jack with 128 Hz high pass filter to add extra bass to your portable system
With extensive input options, tonal controls, and the USB port feature, the Passport Venue is a portable PA system like no other. When you need a PA that can do it all without breaking your back, the Passport Venue is the system for you.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Fender products.
- Series: Passport
- Included Accessories: Two Speaker Cables and Detachable Power Cable
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Speakers: Two - 10" Fender Special Design
- Channels: Ten - (Four XLR Mic/Line, Two 1/4" Line/Hi-Z Instrument, Two Stereo 1/4"/ 1/8", One Stereo USB)
- Inputs: Thirteen - (Four XLR Mic/Line, Two 1/4" Instrument/Line, Two Stereo 1/4", Two Stereo 1/8", One Stereo USB
- Controls: Separate Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb on Each Channel, 20dB Pad (Channels 1-4), Phantom Power Switch, Reverb Select, Time and Tone, Hi-Z Instrument/Line Switch, USB (Record, Play/Pause, Previous Track, Next Track), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Line Out: Three - One Stereo 1/8" Phones/Line, One 1/4" Mono, One 1/4" Sub Out
- Weight:46 lbs. (20.87 kg)
- Output Power: 600 Watts
- Horn/Tweeter: Two - 1.2" Horn-Loaded Tweeter
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 23 x 29 x 11" (58.42 x 73.66 x 27.94cm)
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo with Level Control
- Speaker Jacks: Two 1/4" Left and Right (Stereo)
- Control Panel: High Contrast for High Visibility in Low-Light Conditions
- Handle: Integrated Top-Mount Handle
- Control Knobs: Soft-Touch Radial
- Effects: Reverb
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
FEN 6947000 000
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
FEN 6947000 000
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-488-1818
Product DescriptionThe Fender Passport Venue is a self-contained portable audio system that includes everything you need for great sound anywhere you go. Carry your Passport as you would a suitcase, and simply flip open the cabinet release latches when you're ready to set it up. Inside you'll discover two full-range speaker cabinets, a powered mixer and all the cables you'll need to get started.
Passport Venue is ideal for an array of applications, including education, sporting and worship events; meetings, seminars and presentations; and DJ and band gigs. Passport Venue also features a convenient USB record/playback system that lets you record WAV audio files using a USB flash drive and play WAV and MP3 files. When you need a portable PA system, go with Fender Passport and go with the original. Fender Passport--Sound that Travels.
Features:- 600 watts of output power--ample for medium to large audiences
- International voltage operation (100V-120V / 220V-240V)
- Integrated 10-channel mixer lets you intuitively mix lecture panels musical ensembles and more
- Reverb adds depth to instruments and vocals
- USB-equipped--record performances to a USB flash drive and play audio files
- MP3 and WAV playback
- XLR and 1/4" mic/line inputs for flexible source connectivity
- Stereo 1/8" input--play recorded material from mobile devices
- Stereo 1/8" output for headphone monitoring and sending stereo mixes
- Sub Out with automatic high-pass filter for powered subwoofer use
- Mono Out with Level control for powered monitor use.