Get Ready to Rumble with Fender's Super-Portable Bass AmpThe Fender Rumble 100 V3 bass combo amplifier is a must-have if you're looking for an amp that's compact in size, but won't hold back on any of that awesome low-end vintage boom. This 100-watt combo amp features one 12" Eminence speaker to deliver a powerful and large sound, gain, drive, level, bass, low mid, high mid, treble, and master volume controls to shape your output, a footswitchable overdrive setting for some creamy and vintage-inspired breakup, and bright, contour, and vintage switches. All of these features won't break your back -- as this baby weighs in at only 22 pounds.
Get a closer look at the Fender Rumble with this video:
From the Maker of the First Electric Bass AmpLike the bass guitar itself, Fender invented the bass amplifier, and the name that brought such an innovation to the world of electric axes continues to deliver on expectations with this compact and potent combo amp. 100 watts gives you enough power for pretty much any scenario. Your output consistently maintains a warm and well-balanced sound oozing though a single 12" Eminence speaker that retains its clarity even at high decibel levels.
Single Channel with Overdrive SwitchAside from amplifying your bass guitar's signal in clear and warm sonic fashion, your Fender Rumble 100 V3 bass combo amp also features a footswitchable overdrive setting for that creamy vintage-styled breakup. This setting eliminates the need for a distortion or overdrive pedal, which is great if you like to keep your performance space uncluttered with pedals or other hardware. Right by the overdrive switch are drive and level controls for you to shape the contour of your overdriven output.
Extra EQ ControlBassists, be sure to take advantage of the extra EQ control this powerful combo amp has to offer. Tweak your bass and treble dials to shape the brightness and darkness of your output. Bring down the low mid control to clear out the mud if you're tone needs more articulation, and dial up the high mid if you want to bring in a little extra punch to the stage. Having more control of equalization makes the road to crafting your own personal sonic signature easier to navigate.
XLR Direct Out and Headphones JackThe XLR direct out on the back of your Rumble 100 V3 is great for both recording scenarios and the stage. Going straight into the mixer means you can bypass setting up a mic to capture your performance. The 1/8" headphone jack allows you to practice on your own in peace and quite -- a great feature if you like to play around on your bass late at night and don't want to wake the neighbors.
Features:- Solid-state Class D bass combo amplifier
- 100 watts of power
- Impedance of 8 ohms
- One channel with overdrive switch
- Bright, contour, and vintage switches give you more tonal control
- Footswitchable overdrive for creamy vintage punch -- footswitch sold separately
- Ivory soft touch radio control knobs
- One 12" Eminence(R) speaker delivers powerful and consistently articulate output
- Removable front grille
- One 1/4" instrument input
- One 1/8" auxiliary input
- 1/8" headphones output
- One XLR line output
- Won't break your back at only 22 pounds
- Gain, drive, level, bass, low mid, high mid, treble, and master volume controls
- Bright, contour, vintage, and overdrive switches
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Fender products.
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Weight: 22 lbs. (9.97 kg)
- Height: 18.5" (46.99 cm)
- Width: 16.5" (41.91 cm)
- Depth: 14" (35.56 cm)
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Bright switch, Contour, Vintage switch
- and Overdrive)
- Controls: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive,
- Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble,
- Master Volume
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Speaker: One - 12" Eminence(R) Ceramic Magnet Speaker
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Knobs: Ivory Soft Touch Radio Knobs
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED
- Output Power: 100 watts
- Other Features: Classic Fender styling, Eminence(R) speaker, soft-touch radio knobs,
- foot-switchable overdrive circuit and 3-button voicing palette,
- removable front grille, extremely lightweight.
- Cover/Grille Cloth: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Footswitch: Optional 1-Button Footswitch Available: Economy (P/N 0994049000),
- Vintage (P/N 0994054000), LED (P/N 0994052000)
- Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Send/Return)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-488-1818
Fender Rumble 100 V3 Bass Combo AmpThe Fender Rumble Series is a mighty leap forward the evolution of portable bass amps. Re-engineered from the ground up, new Rumble amps are lighter and louder than ever, with even more power and a classic Fender vibe. A newly developed foot-switchable overdrive circuit, versatile three-button voicing palette and upgraded Eminence speaker, deliver powerful tones ideal for any gig.