The Fender Rumble 410 bass cabinet brings you 1,000 watts of massive and much-beloved Fender bass sound. And it does so in a powerful and versatile cabinet that will pair well with any number of amplifier heads at a 4 ohm impedance. In addition to four 10" woofers, the Rumble 410 features a tweeter with switchable high-frequency response, so you can custom-tailor your bass tone for different spaces and needs.
Custom Speaker Design
The heart and soul of the Rumble 410 bass cabinet is the 4 x 10-inch Fender Special Design speakers that handle 250 watts of power each. The Rumble 410 also features an piezoelectric horn tweeter that can be adjusted for its high-frequency level response via the Horn Level switch on the back. This allows you to turn the tweeter on or off, or to run it with a -6 dB pad, to give a mellower or brighter edge to your bass sound.
Especially Well-Matched to your Rumble Head
The Fender Rumble 410 is designed to work exceptionally well with Fender's series of Rumble amp heads, and even has a unique magnetic system built-in that holds your Rumble head securely in place. That said, the solid flat top on the Fender Rumble 410 will be happy to hold any amp head that'll run at a 4-ohm impedance. On the back panel, you'll find 2 x 1/4-inch parallel wired input jacks.
Built Strong to be Dependable
The Rumble 410 is more than ready for the road -- it's made of solid plywood panels that will withstand the wear and tear of gigging. It ports easily as well, coming complete with 4 x removable heavy duty steel casters and spring-loaded handles for pulling it along or tying it down. The speakers are protected by a powder-coated grill, and the cabinet is covered in a black textured vinyl covering.
- 4 x Fender Special Design 4 Ohm speakers
- 1 x Piezoelectric Tweeter
- Three-position high-frequency level control switch (Flat, -6 dB, Off)
- Heavy-duty spring loaded handles
- Black textured vinyl covering
- Magnetic locking system to hold Rumble head amplifier
- Parallel wired 1/4-inch jacks-
- Perforated metal speaker grille
- Removable caster wheels
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Model Name: Rumble(TM) 410 Cabinet
- Series: Rumble(TM)
- Amplifier Type: Speaker Enclosure
- Color / Part # : Black 234-7000-020Electronics
- Inputs: (2) 1/4" parallel wired input jacks
- Power Handling: 1000 watts (Program), 500 watts (Continuous)
- Horn Tweeter: Piezoelectric Tweeter
- Controls: Three position high frequency level control switch (full/off/-6db)Hardware
- Handle: Heavy-duty spring loaded handles
- Grill Cover Cloth: Black textured vinyl covering
- Input Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Amplifier Length: 14.37" (36.5 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 23" (58.42 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 25" (63.5 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 76 lbs. (34.5 kg)Speakers
- Speaker: 4-10" Fender(R) Special Design 4 Ohm speakers
- Impedance: 4 OhmMiscellaneous
Unique Features: Horn level switch (full/off/-6dB) on rear panel, Magnetic locking system to hold Rumble(TM) head amplifier in place, heavy-duty dual parallel wired, 1/4" jacks, perforated metal speaker grille, heavy-duty recessed spring-loaded handles for easy moving, removable caster wheelsAccessories
Casters: Casters included
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 85 lbs
If you have additional warranty questions,
please contact the manufacturer at 800-488-1818
The Fender Rumble 410 boasts huge Fender bass sound from a great-sounding modern cabinet design. Four 10-inch Fender Special Design speakers fill the room, with a switchable tweeter (full/off/-6db) for adjustable high-end response. The powerful 4-ohm Rumble 410 is rated at a volcanic 1,000 watts and sounds great when paired with a Rumble Head (or any head amplifier rated to 4 ohms). Great features include removable casters and a unique magnetic system for holding a Rumble Head securely in place while delivering a serious amount of bass with no interference from vibration.