Simple to use and versatile enough for any style of guitar playing, there's a Fender Champion amp that's right for you whether you're looking for your first practice amp or affordable stage gear. The 100-watt, dual-channel Champion 100 features two 12" Special Design speakers, with great amp voices and effects that make it easy to dial up just the right sound from jazz to country, blues to metal and more.
- World-renowned Fender clean and overdrive tones, plus an assortment of British and modern amp voicing and distortion flavors.
- Two channels (Channel One delivers classic Fender clean tone based on amps like the Twin Reverb, and Channel Two has selectable amp voicing).
- Powerful 100 watt output into two 12" Special Design speakers.
- Auxiliary input for jamming with media player.
- Headphone output for silent practice.
- Effects loop (Preamp Out, Power Amp In) for use with outboard effects.
- Classic Fender Blackface cosmetics with black angled control panel, skirted knobs, silver grille cloth, and black "bronco" vinyl covering.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Inputs: One 1/4"
- Channels: Two - (Blackface Clean and Selectable Amp Voice)
- Controls: Channel 1: Volume, Treble, Bass, FX Level, FX Select, TAP. Channel 2: Gain, Volume, Voice, Treble, Mid, Bass, FX Level, FX Select, TAP.
- Knobs: Black Vintage-Style Skirted
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 19 x 26 x 10.25" (485 x 660 x 260mm)
- Weight: 40 lbs. (18 kg)
- Effects: Reverb, delay/echo, chorus, tremolo, Vibratone, and more. Delay time and tremolo speed can easily be set with the TAP button.
- Cover/Grille Cloth: Black "Bronco" Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Footswitch: Included 2-button footswitch (P/N: 0097298000)
- Effects Loop: Effects Loop (Preamp Out, Power Amp In) for Use with Outboard Effects
- Speaker: Two 12" Special Design Speakers
- Aux Input: 1/8" Stereo for use with Media Player
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Front Panel: Black Angled Control Panel
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 50 lbs