Fender Tone for the 21st Century!
Your Fender Mustang III V.2 guitar combo amplifier harnesses the iconic tones for which Fender is adored, and adds a sweet set of 21st-century modifications perfect for the recording musician. This tone-manufacturing marvel boasts 18 amp models and 37 effects; 100 factory/user presets; a super clear 12" Celestion speaker; 100 watts of power; gain, volume, three-band EQ, reverb, and master volume controls; dual XLR outs; USB connectivity for your DAW; a simple control layout and LCD display, and weighs in at only 36 pounds. Paired with the included Ableton Live 8 Fender Edition software, this little monster is a great companion for the recording studio, solo practice sessions, and gigs on the road.
Check out our exclusive overview of the Fender Mustang III V.2 Guitar Combo Amp:
18 Amp Models and 37 Onboard Effects
You'll never run short of tonal avenues with your Mustang III V.2 combo amp's 18 different amp models, including the '57 Twin and the '60s Thrift. In addition, 37 onboard effects will keep you busy with endless sessions exploring all the ways to color your tone. Some of these effects include phaser, big fuzz, green screamer, pitch shifter, reverb, delay, and tremolo. Even more effects are available via Fender's FUSE network. Also, 100 factory and user presets make switching between settings as seamless as possible.
USB Connectivity and Ableton Live 8 Fender Edition Software
Your Mustang III V.2 combo amp comes with Ableton Live 8 Fender Edition and allows USB connectivity into your digital audio workstation, so you can get even more out of what this extremely versatile amplifier has to offer. You also have the option to download Fender FUSE for free. Fire this baby up and wire it right into your computer for some serious high-quality, low-latency audio output and interface utilization.
Easy-to-Use Control Layout
The controls on the top panel of this combo amp feature gain, volume, three-band EQ, reverb, and master volume controls. A super-clear and easy-to-read LCD screen will always keep you on track of where you are and where you're going down this amp's endless roads of tonal expedition.
Pristine Fender Tone via a Celestion 12" Speaker
All your Mustang III V.2's amp models and effects will slice through the air in pristine and well-articulated fashion via the 12" Celestion speaker enclosed behind your Fender combo amp's grill.
Flexibility is the name of the game with this do-everything amp. You simply won't be able to get enough of the immense variety offered to your game by this supremely 21st-century toolbox of tone.
Richie Castellano rips a custom track through the Fender Mustang III V.2.
- Single-channel solid state amp
- 100 watts of power
- 18 amp models, 37 effects, 100 factory and user presets
- Crystal clear 12" Celestion speaker
- Easy to read control layout and LED display
- Ableton Live 8 Fender Edition included
- Downloadable Fender FUSE software included
- USB connectivity
- Dual XLR outs
- Aux in and headphone out
- Gain, volume, three-band EQ, reverb, and master volume controls
- Onboard chromatic tuner
- Only 36 pounds
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Fender products.
- Controls: Gain, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb, Master; Data Wheel; Soft Keys for Amp Select, Stomp Edit, Modulation Edit, Delay Edit, Reverb Edit, Utility, Save, Exit, and Tap/Tuner
- Weight and Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.75 x 20.5 x 17.75" (27.3 x 52.1 x 45.1 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 36 lbs. (16.3 kg)
- Speaker: One - 12" Celestion G12T-100
- Wattage: 100 WattsControls and Connections:
- Channels: One
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):