An Amp-Modeling Powerhouse in a Portable PackageGet ready for a compact amp with loads of settings and effects. Your Fender Mustang IV.2 guitar combo amplifier is stocked with 18 different amp models, loads of effects, 24 onboard presets, an onboard tuner, a clear 8" Fender Special Design speaker, a headphone output and aux input, low-latency USB connectivity, and save, exit, and tap tempo buttons. Plus, it comes with Ableton Live 8 Fender Edition and downloadable Fender FUSE software. The options on this baby are almost limitless, making it a perfect amp for recording, quietly rehearsing, small or midsized shows, or just noodling around in your room.
Loads of Amp Models, Effects, and PresetsThere is virtually no limit to the tones and effects you'll be able to get out of your Mustang IV.2 combo amp. 18 Fender-approved amp models -- like the '57 Twin and the '60s Thrift -- are at your fingertips, along with 37 effects -- including reverb, delay/echo, phaser, tremolo, Big Fuzz, pitch shifting, and Green Screamer. In addition, this compact beast hosts 24 onboard factory/user presets. More options are available via the Fender FUSE network as well -- just connect your amp to your computer via USB and tap into a world of tones.
Compact Size and Pristine SoundYour Mustang IV.2 is light and compact, weighing in at only 17 pounds. A low-noise preamp of 20 watts pumps your signal through a clean and clear 8" Fender Special Design speaker. You can also take this combo amp with you anywhere and practice quietly with its headphone output jack.
Get Fender FUSE and Ableton Live 8 Fender EditionTo get the most out of your Mustang IV.2, you'll want to download Fender FUSE software for free. This baby also comes with Ableton Live 8 Fender Edition and USB connectivity to incorporate into your DAW, so you'll be busy seeing just how much tone this tiny amp can produce.
Sleek LooksTo go along with its versatile sound, your Mustang IV.2 combo amp is dressed in some cool threads -- sporting a black textured vinyl covering, a silver grille cloth, and a black control panel. This compact machine of tone shows you that great looks and awesome tone together make for one steal of an amp.
Features:- One-channel solid-state compact combo amp
- Controls include gain, volume, treble, bass, master knobs, preset, modulation, and delay/reverb selectors, a save button, an exit button, and a tap tempo button
- 18 amp models, 37 effects, and 24 onboard factory/user presets
- Lightweight at only 17 pounds
- USB connectivity for low-latency computer connection
- Onboard tuner
- Headphone output and aux input
- Low noise power amp of 20 watts
- One 8" Fender Special Design speaker
- Abelton Live 8 Fender Edition included along with free downloadable Fender FUSE software
- Sleek black textured vinyl covering with silver grille cloth and black control panel
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Fender products.
- Controls: Gain, Volume, Treble, Bass, Master, Preset Select, Modulation Select, Delay/Reverb Select, Save Button, Exit Button, Tap Tempo Button
- Weight and Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.6 x 15.5 x 14.5" (19.3 x 40 x 36.83cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 17 lbs (7.7 kg)
- Speaker: One - 8" Fender Special Design
- Watts: 20 WattsControls and Connections:
- Channels: One
- Inputs: One - 1/4"Hardware:
- Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Control Panel: Black
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 19 lbs
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-488-1818
Product DescriptionThe world's best-selling amplifier series is back with awesome features, a fresh look and all the flexibility you've come to expect from a Fender Mustang. The Fender Mustang V.2 amplifier series raises the standard for modern guitar versatility and muscle, including five amp models, five effects and intelligent pitch shifting. The Mustang Series features USB connectivity and Fender FUSE software, letting your musical creativity and imagination run wild.
Other Features:Seventeen high-quality Fender and other amp models, such as '57 Twin and '60s Thrift; 24 onboard presets (unlimited storage with computer); a full palette of effects including reverb, delay/echo, tremolo, phaser, with additional effects including Big Fuzz, Green Screamer and pitch shifting (with even more available through Fender FUSE); low-noise power amp platform; chromatic tuner; USB connectivity for user programming and audio recording output; auxiliary input for media player; Fender FUSE application for deep editing, preset storage, patch swapping and free artist content; Ableton Live Lite 8 Fender Edition studio-quality recording software compatible with Mustang USB recording output; AmpliTube Fender LE edition with free Fender FUSE editor/librarian software for Mac and PC (makes Mustang ideal for guitarists beginning digital recording).