Fender Acoustic Pro Acoustic Guitar Amp
Offering a sonic experience like no other, Acoustic Pro amplifiers are true "audiophile amps," delivering superior live sound with studio-quality effects. Along with a flexible pro feature set, Acoustic Pro offers high-grade components and technology, pure Fender tradition and expert sonic imaging--allowing every note to be naturally and painstakingly replicated, letting your acoustic personality shine.
The 200-watt Acoustic Pro has two universal channels designed for use with guitars or microphones, each with its own 1/4"-XLR combo jack and luscious hall reverb. Use the onboard tone controls--including sweepable midrange--to finetune your instrument's tone for any room. Other performance-friendly features include integrated tiltback kickstand and handle, full-sounding 12" neodymium woofer, high performance tweeter with crossover network, feedback-reducing phase switches, balanced line output, effects loop and Aux In jack--perfect for connecting an external audio player to accompany your performances in any large venue. Voltage is switchable for universal 100 to 240 volt worldwide operation.
The perfect specimen in tonal flexibility and sophistication, the Acoustic Pro amplifier is the ultimate solution for today's acoustic player and boutique amplifier enthusiast; the lightweight design and portability suit the demands of any player looking for a grab-and-go rig. The cabinet has been dutifully constructed not only for stunning good looks, but also for enhanced resonance and projection. As sleek as it is practical, each amp's smooth wooden shell and bent plywood construction are the perfect combination of high-grade materials and sleek modern curvature, designed to enhance the outward projection of your guitar tone.
Take a closer look at the Fender Acoustic Pro and Acoustic SFX amps in action:
- Two universal channels designed for use with guitars or microphones, each with its own 1/4"-XLR combo jack and luscious hall reverb
- Integrated tiltback kickstand and handle
- High performance tweeter with crossover network
- Feedback-reducing phase switches, balanced line output, effects loop and Aux In jack
- Dutifully constructed cabinet not only for stunning good looks, but also for enhanced resonance and projection
- Brown Grille Cloth cover included
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Fender products.
- Amplifier Type: Digital
- Speaker: One - 12" Fender Special Design
- Horn Tweeter: One - Compression Driver High-Frequency Horn
- Inputs: Two - XLR / 1/4" combined
- Channels: Two
- Controls: Volume, Low, Mid-Frequency, Mid-Level, High, Reverb, Phase Switch (Same on Each Channel)
- Effects: Reverb
- Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Send/Return)
- Line Out: One - (Balanced XLR with Ground Lift and Level Control)
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Plywood
- Cover/Grille Cloth: Natural Wood Finish with Brown Grille Cloth
- Knobs: Black Plastic
- Dimensions: (D x W x H) 10.5 x 21 x 17.5" / 26.7 x 53.3 x 44.5 cm
- Weight: 27 lbs. /12.2 kg
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Warehouse Resealed
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):