Go Big or Go Home -- with Fender's Bassman 610 Neo CabYour Fender Bassman 610 Neo bass cabinet is a versatile best friend for any bass player of any genre, when it comes time to play larger shows and bigger stages. Stocked with six 10" Eminence USA neodymium-magnet speakers, a compression driver horn tweeter with attenuator, built-in heavy-duty handles for easier hauling, a lightweight plywood enclosure with cool vintage '60s Fender "Blackface" visuals, and two 1/4" and Speakon connectors, this 6x10" cabinet is ready to bring the heavy and shake the earth. With 1,600 watts of power handling, it's probably all the cabinet you need.
A Bass Cabinet for All GenresYour beastly bass cab boasts six 10" Eminence USA neodymium-magnet speakers to project a clean, powerful sound with punchy lows and clear, well-defined mids, making this cab a perfect match for any genre. Rock, blues, jazz, punk -- this baby has got you covered. Along with your six 10" speakers is a compression driver horn tweeter. This tweeter has an attenuator to help you dial in the specific tone you want. Your mids and highs are crisp and clear, giving your output a nice modern color to it.
Built Lightweight and Sturdy with Mobility in MindJust because your Bassman 610 Neo bass cab is big, doesn't mean it has to be a burden to move around. This baddie is built with a lightweight plywood enclosure that's under 90 pounds. To help you move your cabinet around, your 610 Neo bass cab has rear-mounted built-in heavy-duty handles to help you get a solid grip, and rear glide rails make loading and unloading your cab easier and smoother.
Sparkling Vintage LooksAside from projecting a crisp and clear tone, your 610 Neo bass cab sports cool vintage threads -- classic Fender '60s "blackface" styling and a sleek silver mesh grill with Fender's name in the top left corner. The coloring and texture of this cab's outer covering goes well with a large number of Fender's bass amp heads, including Fender's 100T and the Super Bassman.
Features:- 1,600 watts program -- 800 watts continuous -- at 4 ohms
- Lightweight plywood enclosure -- under 90 pounds
- Classic Fender '60s "blackface" styling
- Built-in rear-mounted heavy-duty handles for easier transport
- Six 10" Eminence U.S.A. neodymium-magnet speakers
- Fixed casters for hand-truck operation
- Two 1/4" and Speakon connectors
- Rear glide rails for smoother loading
- Compression driver horn tweeter with attenuator
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Fender products.
- Controls: High Frequency Horn AttenuatorWeight And Dimensions:
- Amplifier Length: 16.25" (41.3 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 26" (66 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 36.625" (93 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: Under 90 lbs.Power Rating:
- Power Handling: 1600 watts (Program), 800 watts (Continuous) Handling CapabilitySpeakers:
- Speaker: Six - 10" Fender Special Design Eminence Neodymium
- Total Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Tweeter: One - Compression Driver High-Frequency HornControls And Connections:
- Inputs: N/A
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Parallel, One Neutrik Speakon
- Hardware: Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Cabinet Material: 7-Ply 5/8" Meranti Plywood
- Control Panel: Chrome/Nickel-Plated Steel
- Handle: Two Side-Mounted Spring-Loaded Steel Flip Style
- Knobs: Black PlasticAccessories:
- Casters: Bottom, Rear-Mounted WheelsMiscellaneous:
Other Features: 10" Eminence(R) U.S.A. neodymium-magnet speakers, compression driver horn with attenuator, lightweight plywood enclosure, Speakon connector, tilt-back wheels, spring-loaded heavy-duty handles
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Blonde and Oxblood
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-488-1818
Product DescriptionFender's Bassman 610 Neo cabinet delivers the enormous full bass sound you'd expect from a 6x10" enclosure designed for bigger shows and larger stages, and does it with sparkling vintage Fender looks and a remarkably lightweight design.
Features include six 10" Eminence U.S.A. neodymium-magnet speakers, compression driver horn with attenuator, lightweight plywood enclosure with classic Fender '60s "blackface" styling and Speakon connectors, fixed casters for hand-truck operation and built-in heavy-duty handles for easier transport, and rear glide rails for smoother loading. Rated at 1,600 watts program (800 watts continuous) at 4 ohms.