The Fender Machete 50 head puts all the Machete family's formidable features into a convenient 50-watt, dual-channel head form that gives guitarists a wealth of mix-and-match options with external speaker cabinets.
Machete amps are unlike any that Fender has ever created--high-performance, high-gain, high-end tone machines that combine tube sound and highly distinctive cosmetics. Discerning guitarists and amp connoisseurs who are both meticulous and adventurous about even the finest details of their sound will find Machete amps to be formidable new members of the Fender family.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Model Name: Machete 50 Head
- Series: Machete
- Amplifier Type: TubeElectronics:
- 50 watts
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Inputs: Single
- Line Out: XLR
- Extension Speaker Jack: Two parallel speaker jacks
- Channels: Two
- Controls: 6dB input attenuation switch, Channel One (Gain, Volume, Low, Mid, High, Notch), Channel Two (Gain, Volume, Low, Mid, High, Notch), Reverb, Speaker DampingHardware:
- Hardware: Heavily knurled chrome Telecaster(TM) knobs with dimple indicator; highly polished new chrome corners; pop-out casters
- Amplifier Length: 11.56" (29.4 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 24.47" (62.2 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 10.25" (26 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 42 lbs. (19.05 kg)
- Effects: Digital ReverbSpeakers:
- Speaker Impedance: 4, 8 or 16 ohms (selectable)Tubes:
- Preamp Tubes: 5 X 7025/12AX7A, 1 X 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 2 X 6L6CUnique Features:
- Input attenuation (6dB) provides cleaner response when used with pre-amplified or high-output instruments.
- Push-pull gain knob adjusts channel one preamp-gain level.
- Push-pull channel one volume knob for extra preamp gain boost (also controllable from the Machete footswitch or MIDI commands).
- Notch control on both channels adjusts mid-notch frequency for a variety of U.S. and U.K. tonal flavors.
- Built-in reverb adjusts reverb level for both channels.
- Speaker damping control for selecting loose or tight speaker response.
- Rear-panel power amp mute switch for silent recording.
- Rear-panel XLR line output with cabinet emulation switch.
- Rear-panel MIDI input.
- Rear-panel speaker impedance selector (4, 8 or 16 ohms)Accessories:
- Footswitch: Four-Button Footswitch Included
- Cover: Fitted Cover Included
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 56 lbs