The big kahuna of the venerable Passport Pro series from Fender, the Passport 500 Pro offers the utmost in portable PA design with superb sound quality and an amazing array of features. Like the rest of the Passport line, the 500 Pro is designed and built for a perfect balance of power and portability. Offering a full 500 watts of power and eight inputs, the Passport 500 Pro sacrifices none of the line's renowned portability, making this a great choice for users in need of a powerful yet convenient PA system.
Serious Sound Options
With six microphone/line channels, two stereo channels, and a myriad of tonal controls, the Passport 500 Pro delivers a full compliment of pro-audio capabilities. The speakers are voiced specifically to deliver big sound in a compact package, which means you get enough volume for big events in a system that's portable enough to get there. Dial in the perfect balance for each of your inputs with the independent treble, bass, and reverb controls on each, or use the master tone and reverb parameters to contour your mix to each setting. For the DJs and bass heads out there, the Passport 500 Pro has added a convenient sub out jack with a 120 Hz high pass filter, which enables seamless connection to any powered subwoofer. With phantom power, stereo 1/8-inch out, and a tightly controlled coverage pattern to minimize feedback, the Passport 500 Pro is the most advanced Passport yet.
USB Port for Easy Recording and Playback
Perhaps more innovative than any other feature on the Passport 500 Pro is the addition of a USB port for easy recording and playback. Not only will the USB port play any MP3 or WAV file from a standard flash drive, the recording feature also allows you to record the entirety of your mix in a CD quality WAV file with the push of a single button. From there, you can playback each track directly through the Passport 500 Pro, or load it to your computer to share with the world. Imagine recording your next gig, jam session, or speaking event with the push of one button. With the Passport 500 Pro, that's all it takes.
- Portable and versatile; ideal for schools, houses of worship, seminars, and mobile performers
- Entire system fits into a single, easy-to-carry configuration with a total weight of 44 lbs
- Six microphone/line inputs with XLR and 1/4 connections and phantom power to input any microphone or instrument
- Two stereo channels with dual 1/4 and stereo 1/8 inch inputs-- perfect for iPods and other media devices
- Onboard USB port to record any performance to a USB flash drive with the push of a button or to playback any MP3 or WAV file
- Master reverb and tone controls to catered mix to a variety of venues and spaces
- Included speaker cables and power cable with latching internal storage compartment
- Speakers voiced specifically for maximum volume in compact sized with coverage pattern to ensure minimal feedback
- 35mm (1-3/8") speaker stand mounts to work with most modern speaker stands
- Sub out jack with 128Hz high pass filter to add a little extra bass to your portable system
With extensive input options, tonal controls, and the USB port feature, the Passport 500 Pro is a portable PA system like no other. When you need a PA that can do it all while maintaining the hallmark convenience and value of the Passport line, the Passport 500 Pro is the system for you.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Model Name: Passport(R) 500 Pro
- Model Number: 069-4405-000 (120V 60Hz) US
- Description: Complete Self Contained Portable Sound System
- Series: Passport
- Dimensions: Height: 23" (58.42 cm)
- Width: 29" (73.66 cm)
- Depth: 11" (27.94 cm)
- Weight: 44 lbs. (19.96 kg)
- Covering: Black Luggage Style Molded Plastic Case
- Power Output: 500 Watts Class-D Power Amp
- Input Power: N/A
- USB port lets you record your performance with CD Quality (.wav) Straight to a USB Flash Drive.
- Six mic lines with XLR and 1/4 inputs.
- Two stereo inputs with 1/4 and 1/8 (for MP3 player) inputs.
- 1/4 subwoofer out with 120Hz high pass filter.
- CD-quality .wav and mp3 file playback.
- Docking connector for Passport wireless receiver.
- Speaker systems feature tightly controlled coverage to minimize feedback.
- 35mm (1-3/8") stand adapters built into each speaker cabinet.
- Two speaker cables and a detachable power cable.
- Mic/cable storage compartment with latching lid.
Specifications: 500 Watts Stereo, 250 Watts Continuous Power Per Channel Into 8 ohms, Two Speaker Cabinets with One 10 Woofer and One 1.2 Horn Loaded Tweeter
- Master Volume
- Level Meters
- Master Tone
- Reverb 1 / Reverb 2 Select Switch
- Reverb Time
- Reverb Tone
USB Record / Playback:
- USB Input
- Play / Pause
- Signal Present/Clip Indicator LED
- High / Low
- Pad (-20dB)
Mono Channel Inputs:
- Phantom Power
Stereo Channel Inputs:
- 1/8" Stereo
- 1/4" Left (Mono) / Right
Front Panel Outputs:
- Stereo Out
- Pre Out / Power Amp In
- Sub Out
- Power/Protect LEDs
- Switchable Line Voltage for International Use
- On/Off Power Switch
- Power Socket
- Speaker Output Jacks
Notice: Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 55 lbs
If you have additional warranty questions,
please contact the manufacturer at 800-488-1818
Any time and any place you need big sound with great clarity and convenience, there's a Passport PRO system by Fender that's right for you. Take a close look and listen, and you'll agree that Passport will take you places now as never before--Sound That Travels.
The PRO models are a huge step in the ongoing evolution of Passport into the very finest in portable PA solutions. Fender has kept the best of previous Passport generations and added amazing features and improved functionality so that the Passport systems are ideal for whatever your application may be--education, sporting and worship events; meetings, seminars and presentations; gigs at parties, small clubs and coffeehouses. The eight-channel Passport 500 PRO is the top-of-the-line Passport system. The 500 model has always had the most power and the best clarity; now it also has a port that lets you record your performance with CD quality (.wav) straight to a USB flash drive, CD-quality .wav and mp3 file playback, sub-out jack for an external powered sub-woofer, lighter weight (a full 9 lbs. lighter than the earlier Passport 500 model), smaller physical dimensions, and a redesigned speaker system with 10" woofer and improved clarity.