Fender Adlx Dimension IV HH Maple
The Fender American Deluxe Dimension Bass IV HH is a phenomenal instrument, with an ash body in the Dimension shape and featuring a comfortable asymmetrical neck heel. Its maple neck is crafted with a great-feeling asymmetrical "C"-shaped profile, Posiflex graphite neck support rods, a convenient heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel, smooth hand-rubbed oil finish and five-bolt neck plate. The compound-radius (9.5"-14") maple or rosewood fingerboard has 21 medium jumbo frets and a bone nut, while the headstock has a gloss finish and stealth "A" string retainer. The instrument's sonic sophistication is simply unmatched. Its dual Dimension Bass humbucking pickups are both powerful and nuanced, and its five-way switching, 18-volt onboard preamp, three-band active EQ (center-detented treble, mid and bass boost/cut) and master volume deliver remarkable tonal versatility with any degree of muscle and finesse.
Other premium features include a three-ply black pickguard, knurled chrome control knobs, Fender Hi-Mass bridge, vintage-style tuners with tapered shafts, locking strap buttons, side-mounted oval output jack and rear-mounted battery compartment. Available in elegant Natural, Black, Cayenne and Violin Burst gloss finishes. Hard-shell case, leather strap and 10' cable included.
Check out the Fender American Deluxe Dimension IV HH:
Enter the next dimension of Fender bass. Dimension basses now take their place among Fender's greatest bass designs as the modern pinnacle of pro-level bass style, power, performance and personality. The company that invented electric bass now brings you an elegantly original body style with pickups, electronics and other fine features that let you sculpt and personalize your tone as no Fender bass ever has before. It is a level of bass artistry unparalleled in Fender history, and it is the future of your Fender bass experience.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Fender products.
- Series: American Deluxe
- Body Wood: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, Asymmetrical "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Oil Finish with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- String Nut: Bone, 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood on (728), (733), Maple on (706), (721),
- 9.5"-14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Aged White Dot on (728), (733), Black Dot on (706), (721)
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Fender(R) 4-Saddle Hi-Mass
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Tuning Machines: Fender(R) "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Strings: Fender(R) USA, NPS, (Gauges .045-.105)
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Pickups: Dimension(TM) Humbucking (Bridge)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Humbucking Pickup,
- Position 2. Inner Coils of Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3.
- Full Humbucking Neck and Bridge, Position 4. Outer Coils of
- Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5.Full Neck Humbucking
- Dimension(TM) Humbucking (Middle)
- Other Features: Asymmetrical Neck Heel, Single Disc String Tree, Stealth "A" String
- Retainer, Heel-Mounted Spoke Wheel Truss Rod Adjustment,
- Knurled Chrome Flat-Top Control Knobs, 5-Bolt Neckplate, Rear
- Mounted Battery Compartment, Straplock Strap Buttons, Side
- Mounted Oval Output Jack, Graphite Reinforced Neck
- Controls: Master Volume, Treble Boost/Cut, Mid Boost/Cut and Bass Boost/Cut
- Special Electronics: 18V Preamp with Active 3-Band EQ
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-488-1818