For over 50 years, the Fender Stratocaster has helped define the sound of popular music. The Fender Standard Stratocaster Plus Top Left-Handed offers all the sound and comfort of its predecessors, plus a heightened sense of style.
Flamed Top That PopsThe first thing you'll notice on this Strat is its flamed maple top. Unique for a Fender guitar, this adds a touch of elegance beyond Fender's already renowned craftsmanship and sets you apart from most other Strat players.
Classic Design, Classic ToneEverything about this Strat lays claim to Fender's legacy for solidbody perfection. The triple set of standard single-coil pickups combine for a rich array of potential tones, pushing out everything from twangy country highs to full-bodied classic-rock mids and lows. Like the rest of the Fender electric line, this Strat is a true joy to play with a modern C-shaped neck, maple fretboard, and classic body contour. The guitar also captures a generous portion of vintage charm with its chrome hardware, tremolo bridge, and tinted neck finish.
Features:- Flamed maple top on adler body
- Left-handed orientation
- Modern C-shape neck profile with comfortable maple fingerboard and smooth satin back finish
- Three classic standard single-coil Strat pickups and five-way selector
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge with groovy whammy bar
- Three-ply pickguard and chrome hardware for major vintage appeal
No matter what your genre, the Fender Standard Stratocaster Plus Top Left-Handed is an excellent choice. Its stunning top adds a new layer of distinction to an already historic guitar.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Fender products.
- Series: Standard
- Body Material: Alder with Flame Maple Top
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C"
- Neck Finish: Urethane, Satin Back with Gloss Headstock Face (Rosewood),
- Satin Back with Gloss Top (Maple)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" (241 mm) Radius
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black or White Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickup Configuration: S/S/S
- Pickups: Standard Single-Coil Strat(R) (Bridge, Middle and Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge
- and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle
- and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Control Knobs: Parchment
- Strings: Fender(R) USA Super Bullets(R) 3250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Other Features: Flame Maple Top, Vintage Styling, Parchment Plastic Parts
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 11 lbs