The Jaguar's Mutant Cousin
With the Pawn Shop series of guitars, Fender has introduced the world to unusual instruments that historically never existed -- but should have. Take, for example, the Fender Pawn Shop Jaguarillo electric guitar. It's like a traditional Fender Jaguar, but hot-rodded with the versatility to play modern styles. The Jaguarillo is vintage in the ways you want it to be -- like a short-scale neck and vintage-style floating tremolo tailpiece -- but with modern electronics so it's easier to handle than an untamed vintage Jaguar. It's the perfect instrument for unconventional artists with a taste for unique instruments.
Check out the Fender Pawn Shop Jaguarillo in action:
The Jaguar, Reinvented
The Jaguarillo adds a warm richness to virtually any style of music thanks to an unorthodox humbucker/single-coil/single-coil pickup configuration. Unlike traditional Jaguars, which feature two single-coil Jaguar pickups, the combination of a humbucker with two single-coil Stratocaster pickups places the Jaguarillo's tone somewhere between a Strat and a Jag. The controls have been simplified too, with single volume and tone controls and a 5-way pickup selector switch, so it will be easier than ever to dial-in the tone you're looking for. And with the addition of an angled humbucker in the bridge, the Jaguarillo packs more cojones than either a Strat or a Jag, giving you an instrument that sounds better over a wider range of musical styles.
- Mexican-made Fender Jaguar electric guitar with novel HSS pickup configuration
- Alder Jaguar body with polyester finish
- Maple C-shaped neck with urethane finish
- 24" rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and 9.5" fingerboard radius
- Standard single-coil Strat pickup in middle and neck positions
- Atomic humbucking pickup in the bridge position
- Humbucker is angled to boost bass and treble response in the bridge pickup
- Simplified controls with single master volume and master tone control knobs and a 5-way pickup selector switch
- Chrome hardware and plastic control knobs
- Adjusto-Matic bridge with vintage-style floating tremolo tailpiece and tremolo lock button
- Vintage-style tuning machines
- 3-ply pickguard
- Fender USA 250L .009 to .042 gauge nickel-plated steel guitar strings and gig bag included
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Fender products.