A Fender 5-String Bass from Another DimensionReady yourself for this otherworldly beast of a bass. Your Fender Deluxe Dimension V 5-String electric bass packs a low-end boom with its ash or alder body, comfy C-shaped maple neck topped with a rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets, a cool 3-ply pickguard, a 5-saddle Fender Hi-Mass bridge, a Dimension 5-string humbucking pickup, knurled chrome P Bass control knobs, and an 18-volt preamp with active 3-band EQ. This baby delivers that warm and sought-after Fender sound -- with a modern 5-string touch -- and it'll always bring the heavy in any genre or musical style.
Get Solid Resonance with an Ash or Alder BodyIf you go with the alder body, then your Dimension V is going to have very present mids and lows. Many of Fender's guitars are rife with alder, so its tone is closely associated with Fender's long line of distinct sounds. Ash was a very popular wood for Fender's '50s guitars, and it brings out a slightly more twangy sound while still emphasizing your lows and mids in pleasant sonic fashion.
C Shaped Graphite Bar Reinforced Maple Neck with Rosewood FretboardResting invitingly in your hand is your Dimension's comfy C shaped maple neck -- proof that having a wider 9.5" radius to fit that fifth string in doesn't require any sacrifice in comfort. Also, this appendage's reinforced graphite bar offers assured stability, a longer lifespan, and more consistent intonation. This D Bass' neck is topped with a rosewood fingerboard. Rosewood is such a common wood choice for fingerboard because its smooth texture and resilience against wearing down, and it adds an appealing warmth and brightness to your bass's sound.
Modern Controls and 3-Band EQThere's virtually no limit to the span of tones available to your Deluxe Dimension Bass via its knurled chrome P Bass control knobs. The sonic possibilities afforded by these tone-shaping tools feature master volume, treble boost/cut, mid boost/cut and bass boost/cut control knobs to help you hone in on the precise bass sound you're looking for.
A Dimension 5-String Humbucking PickupCapturing your playing and projecting it through your Dimension's 18-volt preamp and active 3-band EQ system is a Dimension 5-String humbucker. This baby assures that your tone maintains a warm full-bodied sound from your melodic highs to your earth shaking lows -- all without any mud or overbearing brightness. Each note represents your playing with honest and pristine articulation.
Features:- Ash or alder body wood
- Comfortable C shaped maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets and 9.5" radius
- Scale length of 34"
- 5-saddle Fender Hi-Mass bridge
- One Dimension 5-string humbucking pickup
- 3-ply black pickguard
- 5-in-line die-cast mini tuners
- Cool-looking knurled chrome P Bass control knobs
- Controls include master volume, treble boost/cut, mid boost/cut and bass boost/cut control knobs
- 18 volt preamp with active 3 band EQ
- Deluxe gig bag included
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Fender products.
- Body Wood: Ash (321 and 331) or Alder (306)
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone, 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood on (306, 331) Maple on (321), 9.5" (241 mm) Radius
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot on Rosewood, Black Dot on Maple
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge: 5-Saddle Fender Hi-Mass
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Tuning Machines: 5-In-Line Die-Cast Mini
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (Gauges .045-.125)
- Pickups: Dimension 5-String Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Treble Boost/Cut, Mid Boost/Cut and Bass Boost/Cut
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Series: Deluxe
- Special Electronics: 18 Volt Preamp with Active 3-Band EQ
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Blemished, Aged Cherry Burst
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Blemished, Black
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-488-1818
Fender Dimension V 5-String RosewoodThe five-string Fender Deluxe Dimension Bass V is a phenomenal instrument, with an ash body in the Dimension shape (alder body on Black finish model). Its graphite-reinforced maple neck has a comfortable 'C'-shaped profile and smooth satin finish, topped by a 9.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets. The instrument's sonic sophistication is unmatched. Its single Dimension Bass humbucking pickup is powerful and nuanced, and its 18-volt onboard preamp, threeband active EQ (center-detented treble, mid and bass boost/cut) and master volume deliver remarkable tonal versatility with any degree of muscle and finesse.
Other premium features include a three-ply black pickguard, knurled chrome control knobs, five-saddle Fender HiMass bridge, five-in-line die-cast mini tuners, headstock "tunnel" string retainer (for A, D and G strings), sidemounted oval output jack and rear mounted quickrelease battery compartment. Available in elegant Natural, Black and Aged Cherry Burst gloss finishes. Deluxe gig bag included.
Enter a different dimension of Fender bass. Dimension basses now take their place among Fender's greatest bass designs as the modern pinnacle of pro-level bass style, power, performance and personality. The company that invented electric bass now brings you an elegantly original body style with pickups, electronics and other fine features that let you sculpt and personalize your tone as no Fender bass ever has before. It is a level of bass artistry unparalleled in Fender history, and it is the future of your Fender bass experience.
Features:- Knurled Chrome P Bass Control Knobs
- White Dot Position Inlays
- Synthetic Bone Nut
- Single A, D, G "Tunnel" String Retainer
- Graphite Bar Reinforced Neck
- Side Mounted Oval Output Jack
- Rear Mounted Quick-Release Battery Compartment