Fender's First Strat With a Built-in Wireless MIDI Synth PickupWith its longstanding line of synth-ready Stratocaster guitars, Fender has long offered guitar and synthesizer crossover fans something extra. Now, Fender and Fishman have teamed up to usher this instrument into the 21st century with a new pickup and wireless connectivity. Equipped with the Fishman TriplePlay wireless MIDI controller -- a wireless synth pickup integrated into the body -- the Fishman TriplePlay Strat offers a world of audio possibilities most guitars simply can't match.
Compose, Perform, and Record with this MIDI-Capable StratocasterThe "triple" in Fishman TriplePlay stands for compose, perform, record -- three operations which have never been easier thanks to Fishman's hexaphonic pickup and wireless transceiver. This wireless system is integrated into the Fishman TriplePlay Strat and allows you to easily monitor, transpose, record, or edit your sound in real time using your computer and your favorite synthesizers.
Send MIDI Wirelessly -- USB Transceiver IncludedWith the Fishman TriplePlay system, connecting your guitar to your digital music setup is a breeze. Just connect the provided USB transceiver to your computer and sync it with the module on the back of the guitar. Now your guitar will appear on your machine as a MIDI instrument and you can use it to control any virtual instrument in your library. A mini-USB port is also provided for outputting signal digitally from your guitar, and a headphone jack with volume control is also provided for monitoring our mix.
Features:- Fender Deluxe Stratocaster with HSS pickup configuration and built-in Fishman TriplePlay wireless MIDI controller for guitar
- Alder polyester body with gloss polyester finish
- Modern C-shaped maple neck with gloss urethane finish and large '70s-style Stratocaster headstock
- 25.5" scale rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, a 9.5" fingerboard radius, and white dot position inlays
- Fender Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Strat pickups in the neck and middle positions
- Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Humbucking pickup in the bridge position
- Fishman TriplePlay Hex pickup mounted between the bridge pickup position and the bridge
- Fishman TriplePlay wireless MIDI transmitter module mounted to the back of the guitar body is equipped with its own power and sync buttons, as well as a micro-USB port for charging its lithium ion battery
- USB transceiver for connecting the Fishman TriplePlay to your computer clips to the back of the headstock when not in use
- Master volume, MIDI volume, headphone volume knobs
- TriplePlay D-pad controller mounted on the pickguard
- Five-way pickup selector switch
- 6-saddle vintage-style synchronized tremolo
- Nickel/chrome hardware and white plastic control knobs
- 3-ply parchment pickguard
- Vintage-style strap buttons
- Fender USA .009-.042 gauge nickel-plated steel strings, mini-B to USB Type A cable, Fishman USB transceiver, power supply/charger with micro-USB cable, gig bag, and software loaded USB drive all included
- Software-loaded Fender USB drive includes Fishman TriplePlay, IK Multimedia SampleTank 2.5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, and Native Instruments Komplete Elements with additional software including Notion Progression and PreSonus Studio One Artist available as free downloads with product registration
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Fender products.
- Series: Deluxe
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" (241 mm) Radius
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650" (42 mm)
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan(R) Pearly Gates(TM) Humbucking (Bridge)
- Vintage Noiseless(TM) Single-Coil Strat(R) (Middle and Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Pos 2. Inside Coil
- Bridge Pickup/Middle Pickup, Pos 3. Middle Pickup, Pos 4.
- Middle Pickup/Outside Coil Neck Pickup, Pos 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, MIDI Volume, Headphone Volume, TriplePlay
- Dpad Control on Pickguard, TriplePlay Module Controls (Power,
- Sync, Charging Port) on Backplate
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Strings: Fender(R) USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Other Features: Large '70s Style Stratocaster(R) Headstock, White Plastic Parts,
- Dual "Wing" String Trees, Vintage-Style Strap Buttons, Fishman(R)
- USB Transceiver and Mounting Clip on Back of Headstock
- Special Electronics: Fishman(R) Hex Pickup, Fishman(R) TriplePlay Wireless MIDI
- Module, Fender(R) USB Module
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple
- Included Accessories: Software Loaded Fender USB Drive, Mini-B to USB Type A
- Cable, Fishman(R) USB Transceiver, Power Supply/Charger and
- Micro-USB Cable
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- 3-Tone Sunburst
- Shipping Weight: 14 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 15 lbs
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-488-1818
Product DescriptionThe Stratocaster of the future is here. Fender's Fishman TriplePlay Stratocaster HSS uses state-of-the-art built-in digital technology to give you a thrilling new playing experience in which you can emulate other instruments with ease and create a world of all-new sounds. It's a phenomenal leap forward in the evolution of the world's greatest electric guitar.
With its potent tonal combination of Vintage Noiseless(TM) single-coil Stratocaster neck and middle pickups and a powerful Seymour Duncan(R) Pearly Gates(TM) humbucking bridge pickup, it's a fine instrument in the conventional manner. But two other ultra-modern performance features launch this re-imagined Stratocaster into a brilliantly exciting future. Engage the built-in Fishman(R) TriplePlay system, which wirelessly transmits MIDI data to your computer to create virtually unlimited sounds with a wealth of performance, composing and recording features. The Fishman hex pickup, TriplePlay D-pad controller and MIDI volume control are all built into the front of the guitar, with the TriplePlay wireless controller built into the back. The wireless controller transmits the signal from the hex pickup to the included USB transceiver, which plugs into your computer (a handy clip on the back of the headstock holds the transceiver when not in use).
For charging the unit, a power supply and micro-USB cable that connects to the TriplePlay wireless controller are included. Also, the mini-USB output on the side of the lower bout digitally transmits the audio signals from the three Stratocaster pickups to your computer using the included USB cable. The adjacent 1/8" output jack lets you monitor the proceedings with headphones and has its own volume control on the front of the guitar.
Once the signal reaches your computer -- from the TriplePlay system or from the mini-USB output--all the software you need to record, edit and play back your sounds comes in an included USB flash drive that contains Fishman(R) TriplePlay, IK Multimedia SampleTank 2.5 and AmpliTube Custom Shop, and Native Instruments Komplete Elements (additional software such as Notion Progression and PreSonus Studio One(R) Artist available for free download with product registration).
The guitar also features a maple neck with "modern C" profile and satin finish, rosewood fingerboard with 9.5" radius and 22 medium jumbo frets, standard master volume control and 1/4" output jack, standard five-way pickup switching, three-ply parchment pickguard, and vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge with six saddles. Available in Black and 3-color Sunburst gloss finishes. Deluxe gig bag included.