Eventide's Most Stacked Modular StompboxThe Eventide H9 Multi-Effects Pedal is a powerful, expandable, all-in-one effects processor. It comes fully equipped with nine effects taken from Eventide's TimeFactor ModFactor, PitchFactor and Space pedals, and also includes UltraTap -- a delay algorithm exclusive to the H9. It's like an all-in-one Eventide stompbox emulator. Additional expansions can be uploaded, and a coupon for one more free algorithm is included with your purchase.
Expandable Algorithms: The Ever-Changing Multieffects PedalMost digital pedals include factory presets with the ability to edit and save your own programs. With the H9, Eventide ushers stompboxes into the modern age with expandable algorithms and an app store from which you can purchase upgrades and other expansions for your H9. More than just a patch editor, the H9 supports modular architecture and can be upgraded with not only new patches, but new algorithms which add completely new effect types to your arsenal.
iOS, Mac, and PC IntegrationInput on the H9 is simplified thank to its single, large rotary encoder. But you can't always be bending over your stompbox tweaking the settings -- that's why Eventide offers wireless connectivity with iOS devices. Just install the free H9 Control software to your iOS device and sync with the H9 via Bluetooth. The software provides additional knobs and controls which are typically hidden in submenus, giving you direct access to all of the H9's features right at your fingertips -- and without all the back pain too. If iOS isn't your style, the H9 Control software also functions on both Mac- or PC-based computers via USB.
Features:- Expandable effects stompbox with delay, pitch, modulation, and more
- 99 factory presets included
- Simplified one-knob user interface
- Connects with iPods, iPhones, and iPads wirelessly via Bluetooth
- Control the unit remotely via your iOS device
- H9 Control librarian/editor software for Mac, PC, or iOS available as free download
- Side-mounted MIDI in and out/through
- Two 1/4 inch inputs (mono or stereo)
- Two 1/4 inch outputs (mono or stereo)
- 1/4 inch port for connection an optional expression pedal (sold separately)
- Mini USB port
- Powered via included power supply
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Eventide products.
- Input impedance: 600K ohms (mono or stereo)
- Output Impedance: 470 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10K ohms or greaterConnectors:
- Input 1 (mono): 1/4" mono phone jack
- Input 2: 1/4" inch mono phone jack
- Output 1 (mono): 1/4" mono phone jack
- Output 2: 1/4" mono phone jack
- Expression Pedal: 1/4" cable stereo phone jack
- Mini USB: Use 2.0 cables only
- MIDI In: Five pin DIN (Female)
- MIDI Out/Thru: Five pin DIN (Female)
- AC Adapter Jack: Power Supply included (see below)Physical:
- Power: 9 VDC, 500 mA, center pin (+)
- Dimensions: English: 5.25" (H) x 4.65" (W) x 1.96" (D)
- Metric: 133 (H) x 118 (W) x 50 (D) mm
- Weight: 1.53 lbs, 0.7kG
System Requirements for H9 Control Software:
- iOS: devices capable of running iOS 5 or greater and support Bluetooth communcation (iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3rd gen, iPad 4th gen, iPad mini, iPod touch 4th gen, and iPod touch 5th gen)
- PC: Windows XP or greater and available USB port (does not support Bluetooth)
- Mac: OS X 10.5 or greater and available USB port (does not support Bluetooth)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
Eventide's warranty is one year parts and labor.
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 201-641-1200
Product DescriptionThe H9 delivers Eventide's acclaimed sound and can run all of Eventide's stompbox effects. It features a simple, one-knob user interface and also connects wirelessly via Bluetooth to iPods, iPhones and iPads for creating and managing presets, live control and in-app algorithm purchases.
While the H9 is fully controllable via its front panel, a free iOS app, H9 Control, can be downloaded to your iPhone or iPad for live editing, creating and managing presets and changing system settings wirelessly via Bluetooth. H9 Control will also be available for your PC or Mac via USB.
The H9 features stereo audio I/O, MIDI I/O, Expression Pedal, and Auxiliary Switch inputs. All of Eventide's stompbox algorithms and their associated presets are available for in-app purchase.
The H9 comes loaded with a set of Eventide's most popular algorithms taken from Eventide's award-winning stompboxes:
- Liquid Chorus
- Organic Chorus
- Shimmer Chorus
- Classic Chorus
- Phase XO Chorus
- Bias Tremolo
- Opto Tremolo
- Tape Echo
- Vintage Delay
Plus an H9 exclusive: UltraTap Delay