- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Rounded, Custom '59 Profile
- Neck Joint: Glued In;
- Headstock: "Epiphone" logo in Pearloid, In Flames "Jester" inlay in Pearloid
- Back of Headstock: "Epiphone Limited Edition" logo in gold
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-Layer; Black/White; Bell-Shaped; "Bjorn's" signature in White
- Nut: Ivory; PVC
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony with Pearloid "Block" Inlays
- Frets: 22; Medium/Jumbo
- Neck Pickup: EMG-85 USA "Metalworks"; Smooth Cover; Active
- Bridge Pickup: EMG-81 USA "Metalworks"; Smooth Cover; Active
- Controls: Epiphone All-metal 3-way Pickup Selector with cream toggle cap, Neck Pickup Volume, Bridge Pickup Volume, Neck Pickup Tone, Bridge Pickup Tone
- Body Top Binding: 5 layer; Cream/Black
- Body Back Binding: 5 layer; Cream/Black
- Headstock Binding: 5 layer; Cream/Black
- Fingerboard Binding: 1 ply (Cream)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Bridge: LockTone "Nashville-Style" Tune-o-matic and Stopbar
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Hardware: Gold
- Machine Heads: Grover Roto-matics; 18:1 ratio
- Pickguard: 5-Layer; Black/White
- Knobs: Black "Top Hats"
- Back Cavity Cover: Black PVC with EZ-Access 9-Volt battery compartment
- Output Jack: Rim-mounted; Epiphone Non-Rotating Heavy-Duty
- Strap Buttons: Yes
- Color: Ebony (gloss)
- Includes: Custom Hard Case with "B.I.G" logo in Gold, Hand Signed Certificate of Authenticity, Binder with certificate and photograph, User's Manual, Truss Rod Wrench, Epiphone Poster, Epiphone Bumper Sticker
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):