Producing a pure vintage tone, the Eminence Guitar Legend 125 Speaker is used in reissues of some of your favorites. Its nice, smooth response curve produces superb, classic blues tonal characteristics. It can be used as a replacement or upgrade.
-Kapton coil former
-Pressed steel basket
-Polyamide-imide coated copper voice coil
-Paper cone/paper cone edge
-Solid composition paper dust cap
The World's Favorite Guitar Speakers
Eminence Guitar Legends are specially designed for electric guitar amplifiers. Tuned by skilled ears, these hand-built specials feature a range of materials and ideas from over 30 years of experience.
The Legend B15 and Legend 121 (for bass and lead respectively) are state-of-the-art designs, which meet the modern day demand for power handling. Other models feature vintage magnet and cone materials to recreate the traditional sound of lead and jazz guitar.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power Rating: 50W rms
- Usable bandwidth (Fs - 3db): 80Hz - 5kHz
- Average Sensitivity 1w @ 1m: 102 dB
- Magnet Weight: 34 oz.
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1.5", 38.1mmMounting Information
- Nominal Basket Diameter: 12.02", 305.2mm
- Baffle Hole Diameter 10.97", 278.6mm
- Mounting Holes Diameter: 0.25", 6.4mm
- Mounting Hole B.C.D.: 11.63", 295.3mm
- Depth: 4.9", 124mm
- Shipping Weight: 9.4 lbs., 4.3 kgThiele-Small Parameters
- Resonant Frequency: 94Hz
- Impedance (RE): 7.44 ohm
- Coil Inductance (Le): 0.70mH
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 1.18
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 6.15
- Total Q (Qts): 0.99
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas): 32.5 liters/1.15 cu. ft.
- Peak Diaphragm Displacement Volume (Vd): 24cc
- Mechanical Compliance of suspension (Cms): 0.09mm/N
- BL Product (BL): 10.9 T-M
- Diaphragm Mass inc. Airload (Mms): 32 grams
- Equiv. Resistance of mechanical suspension loss (Rms): 3.07N*sec/M
- Efficiency Bandwidth Product (EBP): 79
- Voice Coil Overhang (Xmax): 0.5mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd): 506.7cm2
- Impedance at Resonance (Zmax): 46 ohm
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging