High on power and low on weight, Electro-Voice ELX112P Live X powered two-way PA speakers deliver pristine sound for a range of sound reinforcement and stage monitoring applications. As part of Electro-Voice's Live X series, these portable 1,000-watt loudspeakers are designed to command the stage with their EV-engineered components and solid wood cabinets.
Is That Loud Enough for You?
ELX112P speakers will supply the power to back up any performance, whether it's at a concert venue, club, or church. Each speaker's cool-running (without fans!) 1,000-watt Class D amplifier will ensure hours of clean sound reproduction. Utilizing a bi-amped design with a 24 dB/octave crossover, the ELX112P's internal amp pushes its 12-inch woofer and 1.5 inch high-frequency titanium compression driver to deliver booming lows and articulate highs from a surprisingly compact enclosure.
Spectacular Specs for Various Sound-Reinforcement Needs
These two-way speakers have a frequency range of 50 Hz to 20 kHz, max sound pressure level (SPL) of 132 dB, and a bypassable 100 Hz high-pass filter for use with an external subwoofer. Dual XLR-1/4" TRS combination inputs with independent gain control, and a stereo RCA input with gain control give you plenty of connectivity options. Versatile gain, mixing, and processing controls make these powered speakers ideal for a variety of applications.
Vertical or Horizontal Placement
The ELX112P will provide powerful sound reinforcement no matter how you place it in the room. Since the plywood cabinet has an angled corner, it works well horizontally as a floor monitor. If you're using your ELX112P speakers as mains, you can take advantage of the enclosure's pole-mounting cup. Regardless of how you or where you place them, you can rest assured that at just 45 pounds each, the Electro-Voice ELX112Ps are easy to set up.
- Powered 2-way PA speaker for various sound-reinforcement applications
- 50 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range
- 12" woofer and 1.5" high-frequency titanium compression driver for excellent reproduction of low and high frequencies
- 132 dB maximum SPL
- Lightweight, 1,000-Watt Class D amplifier runs cool without fans
- Bi-amped with 24 dB/octave crossover for reduced distortion
- Gain, mixing, and processing controls for versatility
- Selectable 100 Hz high-pass for external subwoofer
- XLR, TRS, and RCA connections
- Easy mounting options -- cabinet works in both vertical and horizontal positions with one angled corner
- Place it on the floor, pole-mount it, or stack it with Live X subwoofers
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Case Material: 9-ply, 15 mm Plywood, Internally Braced, with Texured Paint
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 60Hz - 18kHz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 50Hz - 20kHz
- Max. SPL/1m: 132 dB
- Speaker: (1) EVS-12K, 12 inch Woofer
- High Freq Transducer: DH-1K, 1.5-inch Titanium Diaphragm Compression Driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1.7kHz
- Inputs: 2 XLR/TRS Combo Jacks, 1 Stereo RCA
- Output: 1 XLR Link Output
- Grill: 18GA Steel with Black Powdercoat
- Dimensions(HxWxD): 23.9 x 14.25 x 13.39"(607 x 362 x 340 mm)
- Weight: 41.45 lbs (18.8 kg)
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 47 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 94 lbs
Electro Voice Warranty
Electro-Voice offers the following warranties: 5 years on speakers; 3 years on electronics; and 2 years on microphones.
If you have additional warranty questions,
please contact the manufacturer at 800-392-3497
The Electro-Voice ELX112P Live X Powered PA Speaker is a compact, powerful and versatile choice for sound reinforcement and stage monitoring applications. This lightweight and durable speaker is constructed with a wood cabinet and built in monitor angle for use as a floor wedge. The Electro-Voice ELX112P has a high efficiency 1,000 watt class D amplifier which runs clean for hours and hours, great for bands, DJ's, churches, schools, and many more applications.
- Designed for House of Worship, Pro Music, and other applications
- 12 inch woofer and 1.5 inch high-frequency titanium compression driver
- 50 Hz - 20 kHz frequency range; 132 dB max SPL
- 1000 W Class D lightweight amplifier which runs cool without fans
- Monitor angle for use as a floor wedge
- Selectable 100 Hz High Pass Filter for Use with an External Subwoofer
- Dual XLR and TRS Combo Inputs with Independent Gain Control
- Stereo RCA Input with Gain Control on Input 1
- Rugged wood cabinet which pole mounts or stacks with Live X Subwoofers
- "Logo" switch toggles the backlit EV logo on or off, to fit any venue's environment