Elektron Analog Heat
Audio enhancer. Audio destroyer. Add sparkly brilliance, or grimy roughness, to any sound source. Samplers, drum machines, synths, the master bus, you name it. The Elektron Analog Heat is a fiery furnace destined to make your music glow.
Check out this introduction video to the Analog Heat from Elektron:
Take a sound, any sound. Send it through the Analog Heat, try out the eight different stereo analog distortion circuits, add stereo analog filtering and EQ, and hear beautiful things unfold. New life for your existing gear.
Overbridge essentially allows your Analog Heat to be used as a VST/AU effect plugin. Connect the Analog Heat to your computer and conveniently smooth out the edges of all digital sounds. Incredibly useful for bringing your mixes to life.
Sound Card Operation
One of the most prominent Analog Heat features: it can function as a 2 in/2 out sound card, even while processing DAW audio. Perfect for the traveling musician. Create as you go and make stellar, high quality recordings wherever you may roam.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Elektron products.
- 8 x Stereo analog distortion circuits
- 1 x Stereo analog multi-mode filter (7 filter types)
- 1 x 2 band adaptable stereo analog EQ
- 1 x Assignable envelope generator/envelope follower
- 1 x Assignable LFOStorage
- 128 user preset slotsHardware
- 122x32 pixel backlit LCD
- MIDI In/Out/Thru with DIN Sync out
- 2 x 1/4" balanced audio out jacks
- 2 x 1/4" balanced audio in jacks
- 1 x 1/4" stereo headphones jack
- 2 x 1/4" CV/Expression pedal input jacks
- 48 kHz, 24-bit D/A and A/D converters
- Flash-EEPROM upgradable OS
- Hi-speed USB 2.0 portAudio outputs
- Headphones out level: +22 dBu peak
- Headphones output impedance: 55 Ohm
- Impedance balanced main outputs level: +22 dBu peak
- Main outputs impedance: 440 Ohm unbalanced
- Sound card S/N Ratio: 111 dBFS (20-20,000 Hz)Audio inputs
- Balanced audio input level: +22 dBu peak
- Audio input impedance: 39 kOhm
- Sound card S/N Ratio: 112 dBFS (20-20,000 Hz)Control inputs
- Input level: -5 V - +5 V
- Accepts CV, Expression pedals, Foot switchesPhysical specifications
- Sturdy steel casing
- Dimensions: W215xD184xH63 mm (8.5 x 7.2 x 2.5") (including audio outputs, knobs and rubber feet)
- Weight: approximately 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs)
- Overbridge enabled
- Ableton Live 9 Lite license included
- 3 year Elektron warranty
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):