Control Octaves Above and Below the Original Signal
Broaden your axe's sonic horizons with the easy-to-use Electro-Harmonix Micro POG Polyphonic Octave Generator pedal. With three knobs, the Micro POG lets you push your signal from one to two octaves above your dry tone, and one octave below. Other features include a 1/4" input and two 1/4" outputs -- one dry, one affected -- all in a secure and stable outer chassis with an included power supply to fuel in the volts. A stripped-down version of EXH's full-sized POG pedal, the Micro POG can make your 6-string sound like a 12-string guitar, a bass guitar, or a Hammond-like organ. See what sounds you'll be able to pull out of your axe with this sweet piece of ear candy!
Durable and Long-lasting Outer Chassis
Your Micro POG Polyphonic Octave Generator Pedal is rugged and built to withstand the test of time. This baby will take stomp after stomp and still bring you assured performance for your chords, arpeggios, or single notes without glitching out like lesser octave pedals. The Micro POG's die-cast chassis will keep its inner electronics protected from dust, sweat, and dirt over longer periods of time -- keeping your signal clean and pristine.
Three Controls to Shape Your Sound
The Micro POG lets you hone in on the sound you're looking for without having to contend with a ton of sliders. Your dry control mixes in the amount of your affected signal, your sub octave control mixes in your lower octave, and your octave up control brings in up to two octaves above your original signal. With three easy-to-use knobs, this pedal gives you a lot of room to get interesting combinations.
Versatile Options for Guitar or Bass
This pedal is a great companion for bass and guitar players and can really bring in some serious subterranean rumble or high-octave jangle. Not only that, the Micro POG can bring you sounds not commonly associated with guitars or basses. Use the Micro POG to manipulate your signal into an emulated organ sound, or mix this baby in with a whammy pedal or a reverb and add some serious 21st-centery psychedelic sound to your rig. The sky's the limit.
See the Micro Pog in action in this user created video from Electro-Harmonix::
- Octave pedal adds one to two octaves above, and/or one octave below your dry tone
- Polyphonic super-fast tracking allows you to play chords, arpeggios, or single notes with no glitches
- Individual controls for dry, sub octave, and octave up signal
- One 1/4" input
- Two outs -- one 1/4" dry, and one 1/4" effected out
- Secure and durable die-cast chassis
- 14.4 ounces
- Power supply included
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Electro-Harmonix products.
* Polyphonic super fast tracking: play chords, arpeggios or single notes with no glitches
* Adjustable original pitch volume
* Adjustable one octave up volume
* Adjustable one octave down volume
* Amazing 12 string guitar
* Easily turns your guitar into a bass
* Church organ to Hammond like organ sounds
* Dry output jack in addition to the effect output jack
* Tough and compact die-cast chassis
* 96DC-200BI power supply included
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):