Generate live multi-part vocal harmonies accompanied by your keyboard or guitar.
Any song that has the same note sung over two different chords confound conventional harmonizers. The Vocalist Live Pro is smarter than that.
The Vocalist Live Pro is a rack processor based on the Vocalist Live 4 that includes a MIDI interface that works with keyboards as well as guitars. Utilizing the patent-pending musIQ - technology combining Note Detection algorithms with state-of-the-art Harmony Generation - and the raw power of AudioDNA2, the Vocalist Live Pro can create real-time harmonies with your live voice that are in key and perfectly on pitch.
With all that processing power, Digitech was able to pack the Vocalist Live Pro full of other features as well, including world-class Lexicon Reverbs, Soundcraft low-noise studio-grade mic preamp, real-time pitch correction for each voice, individual persona and gender selection per voice, configurable outputs, tuner, 99 user factory presets and more. Plus, it's available with a fully assignable optional foot switch and expression pedal so you get real time control and kick in the harmonies at just the right moment.
- 3 or 4 part vocal harmony using the musIQ technology with MIDI that analyzes the guitar and keyboard signal according to chord recognition.
- Selectable unison, 3rd, 5th or octave above or below of lead vocal. Pitch correction for each individual voice with 4 adjustable parameters
- Lead vocal and harmony effects; Compressor, Lexicon-Licensed Reverbs and EQ, Persona models Edit, store and recall 99 user or 99 factory presets
- On board guitar tuner
- XLR mic /line w/ level adjustment, Soundcraft studio grade preamp and 48V phantom power
- L/R Stereo 1/4 in. aux outputs, L/R XLR main outputs, S/PDIF out, ground lift, selectable output routings
- MIDI in/thru
- USB for preset Librarian and exchange
- Footswitch and expression pedal jacks for remote control of presets and effects
zZounds is an authorized dealer of