DigiTech RP360XP Guitar Multi-Effects
The DigiTech RP360XP guitar multi-effect processor is a complete guitar effects solution. It includes over 160 different effects (55 amps, 27 cabinets, 85 stompboxes) inspired by the world's best-selling pedals and iconic amps. The LCD interface makes it easy to explore and discover the perfect tone to get that desired effect. Along with the incredible selection of effects, the RP360XP has an expression pedal, 40-second looper, nearly 200 presets, USB port, configurable footswitch modes, built-in tuner; dedicated headphone jack, Sound Check and 60 built in drum tracks.
Check out our demo of the DigiTech RP360XP Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal:
You can add up to 8 effects to each preset. The RP360XP has a USB port for transferring and loading presets from your computer. With nearly 200 onboard presets and Nexus, DigiTech's free preset editor and librarian software, you can create, transfer, and share an unlimited number of tones. The USB port also allows you to record your guitar tracks directly to your computer. The RP360XP works with GarageBand, Pro Tools, Cubase, Ableton, and virtually every other recording software for Mac or PC.
The RP360XP is versatile with 3 different footswitch modes. Incorporate the RP360XP into your existing pedalboard using stompbox mode where you can assign any effect in your preset to each footswitch. If you choose to use the RP360XP by itself, easily navigate through your presets in preset mode or bank mode. Extend your control of the RP360XP with a 3-button footswitch. The 3-button footswitch can be set-up to extend the control of the onboard looper or navigate through your banks and presets.
The RP360XP includes a feature exclusive to DigiTech called Sound Check. Sound Check allows you to quickly record a phrase with your guitar and set it to repeat while you dial in the perfect effects and settings. Sound Check saves you from having to continually bend over to make minor adjustments while dialing in your tone. With Sound Check you'll spend less time tweaking and more time playing with the perfect tones.
Check out our overview of the DigiTech RP360XP Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal:
- Over 160 Amps, Cabinets, and Effects
- 55 Amp/Acoustic types
- 27 cabinets
- 85 effects
- 198 presets (99 factory, 99 user)
- Expression pedal
- Power supply included
- 40-second looper
- 60 high-quality drum patterns
- Durable metal chassis and footswitches
- 2 x 2 USB audio streaming
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- External control input for a 3-button footswitch
- Configurable footswitch modes (Stompbox, Preset, Bank)
- Up to 5 seconds of delay time
- USB editing via DigiTech Nexus
- Stereo 1/4" Output
- Stereo 1/8" headphone output
- Stereo 1/8" Aux Input
- Amp / Mixer mode optimizes 1/4" outputs for amps and mixers
- 24-bit 44.1kHz sample rate
zZounds is an authorized dealer of DigiTech products.
- A/D/A Converter: 24-bit high performance audio
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- A/D/A: AudioDNA2 DSP Processor
- Simultaneous Effects: 10
- Preset Memory: 99 User Presets/99 Factory Presets
- Phrase Looper: 40 seconds of record time
- Drum Machine: 60 Patterns
- Guitar Input: 1/4" Unbalanced (TS)
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Max Input: +10 dBu
- Aux Input Connector: 1/8" Stereo (TRS)
- Output Connectors: 1/4" Impedance Unbalanced
- Output Impedance: 500 Ohms per side
- Max Output: +8.5 dBu
- Headphone Output: 1/8" Stereo (TRS) - 118 mW per channel @ 50 Ohms Optimized for use with headphones having an impedance of 60 Ohms or less
- USB Type: Type B, supports USB 1.1 Full Speed (12 Mbps Bandwidth USB 2.0 compatible)
- USB Recording Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz
- USB Recording Bit Depth: Supports 16-bit or 24-bit (depends on setup in recording software)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 11.5 x 8.5 x 2"
- Unit Weight: 4.12 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 9 VDC, 300mA, 2.7 W, center pin GND, outer sleeve positive
- Power Supply: PS0913DC-01 (US, JA, EU); PS0913DC-02 (AU, UK)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Blemished, USED
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):