Carlsbro CSD130 Compact Electronic Drums
With renowned CD-quality sound and roadworthy durability, the CSD130 Compact Electronic Drum Kit sets new standards in electronic percussion. Carlsbro engineers have listened to drummers all around the world and combined their recommendations with innovative technology to create an electronic kit that delivers the acoustic drum feel and sound that today's drummers demand.
The CSD 130 features 4 very responsive 7.5" drum pads designed for maximum rebound and sensitivity without the wrist fatigue that can result from playing on a too hard pad. Two 10" cymbals with choke and high hat complete the rack. Downstairs are a full size and very heavy duty high hat trigger and bass drum pedal, both equipped with adjustable front spikes to keep them where you need them, and a 2" bass drum pad.
The Commander 150 drum module is very easy to operate and provides 250 CD quality percussion sounds with 20 preset and 10 user assignable kits for fast recall. 20 demo songs with drum on/off lets you play along for great practice sessions and the on-board metronome keeps you on track. The CSD130 also features: record/playback capability, adjustable crosstalk and pad sensitivity, multiple trigger curve settings, USB and MIDI I/O, reverb effect, Aux in, Mono/Stereo output, and headphone output.
Built to last on a very sturdy and easily adjustable drum rack, the CSD 130 folds into a very compact and transportable pack ready to travel to the next gig. Ships with drum key, cable management strips, and drumsticks.
Learn more about the CSD130 in this overview demo by Carlsbro:
- Digitron display
- 250 high-quality percussion voices
- 20 preset drum kits
- 10 user defined drums kits
- 20 demo songs
- Aux input, Line output, Headphone output
- USB interface (USB to device), MIDI In/Out
- Recording and playback facility
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Adjustable crosstalk
- Trigger curve settings, metronome, reverb
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Carlsbro products.
- Sound Module: Commander 150
- Bass Drum: 2" bass pad with bass kick pedal
- Snare: 7.5" Dual-zone Snare pad
- Tom: 3 7.5" Single-zone Tom pads
- Hi-Hat: 10" Single-zone Hi-hat cymbal pad with Hi-hat controller pedal
- Crash: 10" Single-zone crash cymbal pad with choke
- Ride: 10" Single-zone ride cymbal pad with choke
- Rack: Ultra compact, portable 3-legged drum rack with all mounting hardware and invisible cabling
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- with Cannon Percussion Drum Throne