Practically invisible to live or broadcast audiences, the Countryman WCE6 is incredibly comfortable for the wearer.
Available in multiple skin tones and coverage patterns, it captures the closest source clearly with excellent rejection of wind, ambient noise, and feedback. In addition, the snap-on cable makes the WCE6 compatible with all Shure wireless microphone systems.
Countryman Earset and Micro-Lavalier microphones distributed by Shure offer exceptional sound quality and comfort while being nearly invisible to live or broadcast audiences. Available in multiple coverage patterns and skin tones, and with two different kinds of connectors, these microphones are ideal for wireless production applications where concealment is a major concern.
- Smallest, lightest, most comfortable microphone of its kind
- User-friendly for users of all experience levels
- Excellent for singing and spoken word applications
- Extremely popular in houses of worship, theater and broadcast settings
- Rugged, bendable boom assures a custom fit for every wearer
- Hands-free, wireless-enabled microphone allows total freedom of movement
- Exclusive snap-on cables in 1mm or 2mm diameter for field replacement or compatibility with various wireless systems
- Highly resistant to sweat and moisture
- High quality voice pickup - more consistent than any lavalier
- Excellent rejection of surrounding noise
- Reduces feedback in meeting rooms or houses of worship an average of 12dB compared to an omni lavalier
- Omnidirectional microphone is virtually immune to wind and breath pops, even without a windscreen
- Cable Terminates in a TA4F 4-pin mini connector which is compatible with all Shure wireless bodypacks
zZounds is an authorized dealer of