Celemony Melodyne Editor 2 Software
Celemony Melodyne 2 is a software application for OS X or Windows with which you can edit audio in a more musical way than was ever thought possible. In Melodyne, you work with notes - and not with a meaningless waveform. You don't just see where the music gets louder or quieter but also where notes begin and end and at what pitch they lie.
You can modify each note and thereby influence directly the intonation, phrasing and dynamics - and do this not only with vocals and monophonic instruments but with polyphonic instruments such as pianos and guitars as well.
Working with Melodyne is like being able to say to a vocalist "sing this note a bit longer" or to a pianist "give slightly less weight to the third in this chord" - hours, weeks, even years after the recording session.
Learn about the improvements in Melodyne 2 with this video:
Melodyne Audio Editor for Polyphonic material
Melodyne Editor offers the revolutionary Direct Note Access technology. This makes possible what had previously been considered impossible: access to individual notes in polyphonic audio material. Correct wrong notes in a piano recording; change the chords in a guitar accompaniment after the recording is over; refashion a sample lick. Melodyne editor lets you do things of which, until now, you could only dream.
With Melodyne editor you can edit your audio material in an intuitive and flexible way. Simply move an audio note to a different pitch or a different position. Make notes longer or shorter, louder or softer. Delete notes from chords or add new ones by copying. Transpose or quantize your material, create from it melodic, harmonic and rhythmic variations. Once you've experienced the power to reshape audio in this way, you won't want to live without it.
- Fully 64-bit compliant
- Single-track audio editing environment with Melodyne technology
- Suitable for monophonic, polyphonic and rhythmic/complex audio material
- Offers with DNA direct access to individual notes within chords
- Activation on up to two computers or via iLok
- Manual or automatic correction of intonation and timing errors
- Refashioning of melodies, harmonies, timing and rhythm
- Transposition including adjustment to scale
- Modifying various note parameters such as volume, vibrato, formant spectrum
- Pitch shifting and time stretching
- MIDI file export
- Works as a plug-in (VST, AU, RTAS) in compatible DAWs under Mac OS X and Windows
- May be used in stand-alone mode
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Celemony products.