Packed with features, the Casio CTK-2300 would make a great first keyboard for beginning piano players, or anyone in need of an affordable, portable keyboard for home practice. This 61-key electronic keyboard offers hundreds of sounds, rhythms, and songs, as well as a handy sampler, MIDI interface, and the capability to connect an audio player and jam along to your favorite songs. A built-in learning system helps you sharpen your skills and track your progress as you play. All these features for under a hundred bucks? Yes way -- it hardly seems fair to call Casio's affordable CTK-2300 an entry-level keyboard when it does so much.
Sounds and Rhythms to Suit Any Style
Explore different genres like rock, pop, jazz, Latin, and more with the keyboard's 400 onboard sounds, and play along with 150 rhythm (accompaniment) styles that span just as many musical genres. If you want even more tones, use the five voice pads to sample your own sounds. Then tweak your tones with the 10 digital reverb effects. Need some inspiration for a track? Get those creative juices flowing by listening to the CTK-2300's 110 demo songs.
Learn As You Play
Make your practice time count with the keyboard's Step Up Lesson System. Perfect for beginning keyboardists, the learning system teaches you how to play and makes it easy to hear the progress made in your playing skills so you don't make the same mistakes twice. A built-in metronome helps you keep the beat.
Learning how to play is more fun when you learn with your favorite songs. With the CTK-2300, you can connect a CD or MP3 player via the audio input and play along with your choice of music on the keyboard.
When You Don't Need 88 Keys, Go for 61
Sixty-one piano-style keys make for a comfortable playing experience. That's just enough keys to play every note of your sheet music, yet not so many that the keyboard is overbearing and huge in a compact room.
One Portable, Affordable Keyboard
Easy to take from place to place, the portable CTK-2300 has built-in speakers and is powered by batteries or with the included AC adapter. It comes with a music book, stand, AC power adapter, and a music rest. MIDI connectivity is available via USB.
- Portable 61-key electronic keyboard ideal for beginning players
- 400 Tones, 150 accompaniment styles, and 10 digital reverb effects included
- 110 Demo songs to inspire you
- 48-Note maximum polyphony
- Use 5 Voice Pads to sample your own sounds
- Built-in metronome keeps you in time
- Step Up Lesson System helps you hone your piano-playing skills
- Jam along with your favorite songs by connecting a CD or MP3 player
- MIDI interface available via USB
- Easy-to-read LCD display onboard for navigating sounds and rhythms and using the learning system
- Built-in speakers and battery/AC power allow you to play or perform anywhere
- Includes music book, stand, AC power adapter, and music rest
AC Power Adapter (Included)
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Input Type: Stereo Mini
- Output Type: USB 2.0
- Number of Keys: 61
- Number of Tones: 400
- Number of Accompaniments: 150
- Maximum Polyphony: 48-Note Maximum Polyphony
- Number of Demo Songs: 110
- Speaker Size: 10.0 cm.
- Includes: Music Book, Stand, AC Power Adapter, Music Rest
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- with Power Supply
- Shipping Weight: 12 lbs
- with Premium Pack: Stand and Headphones
- Shipping Weight: 25 lbs
- with Stand, Power Supply, Headphones and Software
- Shipping Weight: 21 lbs