Cakewalk integrates BOSS guitar effects with Roland's breakthrough COSM modeling into their powerful V-Studio 20 with Guitar Tracks software for an incredible and simple recording experience. The V-Studio 20 matches the simplicity of a portable, hardware recording system with the power, flexibility, and control of modern computer-based recording so whether you're at home or on the road, you can easily connect a guitar or mic to the VS20 hardware and dial up genuine BOSS sounds.
Once you're ready, record directly to your computer for further editing and mixing using Cakewalk Guitar Tracks recording software. Don't settle for imitations Roland, Cakewalk and BOSS are names you can trust to deliver the best recording solutions for today's musicians.
- Compact, portable, and USB bus-powered; Perfect for mobile recording
- Control your mix and playback with real faders, knobs, and buttons
- Incredible tones from zero-latency, hardware COSM DSP effects with software control
- Easy to understand, the hardware matches software with tight integration
- Includes connections for monitors, headphones, pedals, and footswitches
Guitar Track Software
- Record and playback up to 32 tracks of audio
- Easily arrange, edit, and mix your song
- Includes a suite of 11 stunning effects
- Features the Roland TTS-1 synthesizer
- Jam to 1 GB of loops, songs, and backing tracks
- Tight integration with hardware for flawless recording
The V Studio 20 hardware combines a stereo audio interface, control surface, and built-in stereo mics providing amazing guitar tones with a Hi-Z input and on-board BOSS-powered, COSM DSP effects for amp simulation and 4 virtual pedal modules including Compression, Overdrive/Distortion, Chorus/Mod, Delay with 36 genuine BOSS effects and 50 presets. Record vocals with a phantom powered XLR input and get a great sound with built-in latency free COSM DSP for harmony, real-time pitch correction, reverb and compression.
The Hardware and software share a similar user-interface and feature controls that make it easy for anyone to record their music. The Compact design and USB-bus power make the V-Studio 20 perfect for mobile recording with a laptop or Netbook.
Recording in 5 Easy Steps
1. Connect a guitar or mic to the VS20 hardware
2. Dial up the perfect guitar or vocal tone using genuine BOSS effects
3. Choose your backing tracks, hit record, and then play your parts
4. Use the VS20 as a control surface for mixing and playback
5. Master your song and then burn a CD or make an MP3
zZounds is an authorized dealer of