Bugera named it "The Nuke" for a good reason -- with 3,600 Watts in bridged mode and 2 x 1,800 when run in stereo or bi-amped mode, this bad boy is the most powerful bass amp in the world!
But The Nuke isn't just about power, thanks to its staggering array of tone-sculpting options, including 3-band EQ with sweepable mids, Ultra-High, Ultra-Low and Bright switches, and a 9-band graphic EQ.
A built-in adjustable Compressor and switchable Limiter ensure distortion-free performance. And if bi-amping is your thing, you'll love the onboard Crossover with Balance control. The Nuke even provides XLR and 1/4-inch outputs to send the bi-amped signal to the front of house.
Need even more features? How about two Insert Channels with Preamp Out and Power Amp In connections? How about a footswitchable stereo Effects Loop? They even provide the footswitch, which pulls double-duty for FX and the graphic EQ.
- Extremely powerful 3,600-Watt true bi-amping stereo bass amplifier
- Flexible 2 x 1,800-Watt stereo or 3,600-Watt bridged mode
- Integrated Crossover with dedicated Frequency and Balance controls for bi-amping operation
- Active, musical 9-band graphic EQ for total sound control
- Dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and additional Mid frequency control enable ultimate sound shaping
- Switchable Ultra-Low and Ultra-High processing for ultimate tone
- Integrated Compressor increases sustain and smoothes out volume peaks when playing dynamic slaps
- Bright function for brilliant sound enhancement, even with heavy compression
- Balanced DI outputs with pre/post routing for direct connection to your mixing console
- Tuner outputs on front and rear panel
- Stereo Effects loop for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- Dual footswitch for graphic EQ and Effects loop included
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
zZounds is an authorized dealer of