Play Synths from Any Axe with this Desktop Version of the GT-100Boss offers a convenient expansion to any home guitar studio with the GT-001 Table Top Guitar Multi-Effects Processor. This powerful desktop effects processor boasts dozens of amp and effect models taken from Boss's flagship GT-100 effects processor. It also offers a newly developed guitar-to-MIDI function which lets you control soft synths with your guitar's regular analog output -- no special pickups required.
Learn more about the Boss GT-001 in this video:
Sounds from the Boss GT-100 -- In a Desktop-Sized ProcessorThe GT-001 is equipped with dozens of COSM effects and amp models taken directly from the Boss GT-100. It includes 200 patches out of the box (with room to add 200 more), so you'll be creating wild new sounds from day one.
4 Channels of USB Audio Into Your DAWWant to record the killer guitar effects you're creating? Capture the GT-001 directly to your computer at 44.1 kHz/24-bit quality with its USB output. With 4 channels of audio over USB, you can simultaneously record your "dry" unprocessed and "wet" processed stereo sound on separate tracks. Or you can re-amp your guitar signal while you tweak knobs on the GT-001. You can even power the GT-001 directly via USB -- or with the included AC power adapter. It's the perfect multi-FX unit for the recording guitarist.
Guitar-to-MIDIThe GT-001 offers what every guitar synth fan has been seeking for decades: a MIDI controller that doesn't require its own pickup. This newly developed function interprets your guitar's signal into a monophonic MIDI signal which can trigger synthesizers or other devices. The GT-001 is all you need to control virtually any synthesizer from any guitar!
Tone Studio and Tone CentralThe included Mac and PC compatible Boss Tone Studio software includes everything you need to edit and store a library of your favorite patches. Boss even offers users free access to an online database of professional developed patches via the Boss Tone Central website.
Features:- Desktop COSM effects processor and amp modeler
- Powered with 44 effects and 27 amp models derived from the Boss GT-100 Version 2.0
- Simulate two amps and effect chains at a time
- Monophonic guitar-to-MIDI conversion from normal guitar input lets you control soft synths with your guitar -- no additional pickup required
- Includes 200 preset patches and 200 user patches
- Multi-channel USB audio/MIDI interface for flexible recording options and re-amping
- 24-bit D/A converters and 44.1 kHz internal sampling frequency
- Includes Boss Tone Studio editor/librarian software for Mac and Windows and custom patches via Boss Tone Central
- 1/4 inch guitar input
- XLR mic input with +48V phantom power
- Stereo 1/4 inch outputs
- 1/8-inch headphone output
- 1/8-inch Aux input for connecting smart phone or music player
- 1/4-inch input for connecting an external expression pedal or footswitches
- USB type B port
- Powered via USB or included AC power adapter
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Boss products.
- AD Conversion: 24 bits + AF method
- DA Conversion: 24 bits
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Patches: 200 (User) + 200 (Preset)
- Nominal Input Level - GUITAR IN: -10 dBu
- Nominal Input Level - MIC IN: -40 dBu
- Nominal Input Level - AUX IN: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance - GUITAR IN: 1 M ohm
- Input Impedance - MIC IN: 4 k ohms
- Input Impedance - AUX IN: 27 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level - OUTPUT L/MONO, R: -10 dBu
- Nominal Output Level - PHONES: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance -OUTPUT L/MONO, R: 2 k ohms
- Output Impedance -PHONES: 44 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance - OUTPUT L/MONO, R: 10 k ohms or greater
- Recommended Load Impedance - PHONES: 44 ohms or greater
- Display Graphic: LCD (132 x 32 dots, backlit LCD)
- GUITAR IN jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- MIC IN jack:XLR type, balanced, phantom power (DC 48 V, 10 mA Max)
- AUX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- OUTPUT (L/Mono, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- CTL/EXP jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- USB COMPUTER port: USB type B
- DC IN jack
- Power Supply: AC adaptor or obtained via USB port (USB bus power)
- Current Draw: 240 mA
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 211 x 135 x 58 mm (8-5/16 x 5-3/8 x 2-5/16inches)
- Weight: (including battery) 500 g (1 lb 2 oz)
- Accessories: Owner's manual, Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY," AC adaptor
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 323-890-3700
Product DescriptionThe Boss GT-001 packs the acclaimed amps and effects of the flagship GT-100 Version 2.0 in a stylish desktop processor for your home studio or mobile rig. Its small size fits easily into any workspace, while the intuitive interface makes it simple to dial up world-class tones for recording and practice. In addition to the guitar input, an XLR mic input is included for capturing vocals or acoustic instruments, and the built-in USB audio/MIDI interface provides a direct connection for creating music with your favorite DAW. Like the GT-100, the GT-001 offers powerful sound creation possibilities with dual amps and effects chains and flexible routing options. On top of that, a guitar-to-MIDI function lets you have fun with Guitar Friend Jam and other computer programs from a normal guitar input--no special pickup required! Available as a free download, the BOSS TONE STUDIO software provides a cool graphical interface for tweaking tones from your computer, plus access to BOSS TONE CENTRAL for free studio-ready patches and much more.
Pro-Level Sound for Recording and JammingUnder the hood of the GT-001's stylish, streamlined body is a full-featured BOSS multi-effects processor with premium tone. Its COSM(R) amps and effects are equivalent to the GT-100 with Version 2.0 software--BOSS' top-of-the-line processor for stage performers--and patch data can be shared between the two units. Dual effects chains allow you to create sophisticated tones with two amps and series/parallel effects routings, providing pro-level performance for all your music productions. Advanced parameters include a channel divide function that lets you switch effects chains manually or according to frequency or playing dynamics, and adjustable left/right mixing for flexible audio capture in your DAW.
A Powerful Tool for DAW Music ProductionVia a single USB cable, the GT-001 functions as a high-quality audio interface for your Mac or Windows computer. It's easy to capture great amp and effects tones directly into your DAW, and four audio channels provide lots of flexibility for recording, re-amping, and mixing. For example, you can listen to the GT-001's amps and effects while capturing an unprocessed signal in your DAW, simultaneously record processed and dry tones on separate tracks, and listen to your mix while re-amping and adjusting guitar tones through the GT-001. In addition, the ability to power the GT-001 with either the included AC adapter or a computer's USB bus offers great convenience for home setups, studio sessions, and mobile recording with a laptop PC.
XLR Mic Input and Patches Designed for Vocals and Acoustic GuitarsThe GT-001 is not just a guitar processor--you can also connect a mic to capture vocal and acoustic instrument performances into your DAW. The XLR mic input is equipped with phantom power, allowing you to use a condenser mic for top recording quality. Specially designed patches for vocals and acoustic guitars are included, providing great sound for monitoring and tracking. The GT-001 also has a stereo aux input, perfect for connecting a smartphone or drum machine for jamming when you're not connected to your computer.
Enjoy Computer-Based MIDI instruments from Your Normal GuitarThe GT-001 includes a monophonic guitar-to-MIDI function that allows you to play soft synths and other MIDI instruments in your computer from your normal axe, with no special pickup required. Powered by BOSS technology, this cool and convenient function is great fun when working with Roland's free Guitar Friend Jam software, and also lets you experiment with using your guitar to create MIDI sequences in music production software.
Edit and Organize Sounds with BOSS TONE STUDIOAvailable as a free download for Mac or Windows, BOSS TONE STUDIO gives you an intuitive graphical interface for creating and editing GT-001 effects patches from your computer via USB. The software also makes it easy to organize and archive patches, and to load them as needed for different songs and styles. If your computer has Internet access, BOSS TONE STUDIO provides an integrated connection to the BOSS TONE CENTRAL website, where you can preview and download free patches created by top guitar pros directly into the GT-001. These premium patches also work with the GT-100 Version 2.0, and can be easily customized with the editing tools available in BOSS TONE STUDIO.
BOSS TONE CENTRAL: Your Web Home for Free Patches, Instructional Vids, Artist Tips, and MoreBOSS TONE CENTRAL is the ultimate destination for all players that use BOSS products. Evolving to include a growing selection of BOSS gear, this site gives you access to lots of premium content, including demo videos and free patches created by famous guitarists, touring pros, and session players. Check back often for patches, how-to videos, artist interviews, and much more. If you love BOSS effects, BOSS TONE CENTRAL is the place to be!
Features:- Premium amps and effects in a stylish desktop unit
- Includes BOSS' COSM(R) amp models, powerful MDP effects, and more
- Flexible routing of amps and effects through two effect chains
- Advanced multi-channel USB audio/MIDI interface for flexible recording and efficient re-amping
- Compatible with GT-100 Version 2.0 sound patches
- Panel knobs for adjusting sounds and dedicated buttons for calling up favorite tones
- BOSS TONE STUDIO editor/librarian for Mac/Windows and custom patches available at bosstonecentral.com
- XLR mic input with phantom power; specially designed effects patches for vocals and acoustic guitars
- 1/8-inch input for connecting a stereo device such as a smart phone or music player
- Monophonic guitar-to-MIDI conversion from normal 1/4-inch guitar input
- Jack for connecting an expression pedal or up to two footswitches for real-time effects control and patch changes
- Powered by USB bus or included AC adapter