BOSS Effects, Amp Models, and MIDI Guitar Synths At Your Feet!
The Boss GP-10 guitar multi-effects pedal is a powerful unit that's sure to transform your guitar rig or recording studio. It works with any standard guitar as an effects processor with Boss's COSM-driven effects and amp models. And with GK-pickup-enabled guitars, the GP-10 elevates your sound with instrument modeling, analog synths, and a multi-track audio interface which integrates seamlessly with your existing DAW or recording environment for re-amping your guitar's sound.
Learn more about the Boss GP-10 in this video:
Works With Your 1/4" Audio Output -- Or Your GK MIDI Pickup System
The GP-10 conveniently works as an effects processor with your guitar's standard 1/4" output, giving you access to dozens of COSM effects and amp models. Connect a GK-enabled guitar to instantly transform your instrument with alternative tunings, analog synth effects, or effects via the GP-10.
Edit Patches with Tone Studio Software -- And Share Via the Web
You'll notice your GP-10 has a USB port, which means you can plug it right into your computer to download new patches or store your favorites. The included Mac- and PC-compatible Boss Tone Studio software includes everything you need to edit and store a library of your favorite patches. Boss even offers users free access to an online database of professionally developed patches via the Boss Tone Central website.
- COSM effects processor foot pedal with alternative tuning simulation and analog modeling synth for GK pickup equipped guitar
- Operates as a standard amp modeler and effects processor for guitars equipped with standard pickups
- Includes 89 powerful built-in effects and 30 classic amp models derived from the Boss GT-100
- Access drop tunings, open tunings, 12-string sounds, and your own custom tunings instantly (GK pickup equipped guitars only)
- Model electric guitars, acoustic guitars, bass guitars, fretless guitars, banjos, and more
- Create DSP-driven analog synth sounds via three guitar synthesizer modes and five poly FX modes
- Blend modeled guitar or synthesizers with normal guitar sound (GK pickup equipped guitars only)
- Includes memory for storing 99 patches
- Multi-channel USB MIDI audio/MIDI function lets you record processed and unprocessed audio into your DAW simultaneously (including individual string input via GK pickup)
- 24-bit D/A converters and 44.1 kHz internal sampling frequency
- Includes Boss Tone Studio editor/librarian software for Mac and Windows and custom patches via Boss Tone Central
- 1/4-inch input and output for connecting external amps or an external effects loop
- Stereo 1/4-inch outputs
- 1/4-inch headphone output
- 1/4-inch Aux input
- 1/4-inch for connecting an external expression pedal
- 13-pin input for guitars equipped with Roland's GK-3 Divided Pickup
- USB type B port
- Play the GP-10 and another GK enabled device simultaneously using the GKP-2 Parallel Cable (sold separately)
- Powered via included AC power adapter
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Boss products.
- Electric guitar: 12 types
- Acoustic: 9 types
- Bass: 3 types
- Guitar synthesizer: 3 types
- Poly FX: 5 types
- Alternate Tuning:
- OPEN: D, E, G, A
- DROP: D--A
- SHIFT: -12--+12
- 12-string guitar function
- Preamp: 30 types
- FX: 16 types (including OD/DS)
- OD/DS: 21 types
- Wah: 6 types
- Chorus: 3 types
- Delay: 10 types
- Reverb: 7 types
- EQ: 1 type
Noise Suppressor(NS): 1 type
- Patch Memory: 99
- DA Conversion: 24 bits
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Nominal Input Level - GUITAR INPUT: -10 dBu
- Nominal Input Level - AUX IN: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance -GUITAR INPUT: 1 M ohm
- Input Impedance -AUX IN: 27 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level -OUTPUT L/MONO, R: -10 dBu
- Nominal Output Level -GUITAR OUT: -10 dBu
- Nominal Output Level -PHONES: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance - OUTPUT L/MONO, R: 2 k ohms
- Output Impedance - GUITAR OUT: 2 k ohms
- Output Impedance - PHONES: 44 ohms
- Pedals: Pedal switch x 4, Expression pedal x 1
- Display: 16 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD)
- GK IN connector: 13-pin DIN type
- GUITAR IN jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- GUITAR OUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- OUTPUT (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- AUX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- EXP 2/CTL 3, 4: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- USB port: USB type B
- DC IN jack
- Power Supply: AC adaptor
- Current Draw: 350 mA
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 251 x 207 x 71 mm (9-15/16 x 8-3/16 x 2-13/16 inches)
- Maximum height: (W x D x H) 251 x 207 x 93 mm (9-15/16 x 8-3/16 x 3-11/16 inches)
- Weight: (excluding AC adaptor) 1.9 kg (4 lbs 4 oz)
- Accessories: AC adaptor, Owner's manual, Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Warehouse Resealed
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- with GK Pickup
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 323-890-3700
Boss GP-10 Guitar Processor PedalThe Boss GP-10 puts a universe of amazing tones and tunings at your command, all in one compact processor that's affordable and easy to use. With a Roland GK-compatible pickup on your guitar, the GP-10 lets you transform your sound into numerous classic electric and acoustic guitar types, basses, and even analog-modeled synths, including the legendary Roland GR-300. Not stopping there, you have access to instant altered tunings, including popular open tunings, 12-string tones, and "down" tunings that are essential for today's ultra-heavy rock styles. The versatile GP-10 also functions as a full-featured multi-effects processor for both GK and normal pickups, giving you a huge selection of COSM amps and effects for live playing and studio recording. In addition, USB connectivity lets you capture GP-10 tones directly into your DAW, and you can even play computer-based soft synths from your axe with the GP-10's guitar-to-MIDI convertor!
The compact GP-10 is both an instrument modeling processor and a powerful multi-effects unit. Its multi-effects section features flagship-level COSM amps and effects, and these can be used with any guitar via a standard 1/4-inch cable. Plugging into the GP-10's GK input with a Roland GK-compatible pickup and a 13-pin cable unlocks the instrument modeling section, opening up a world of amazing sonic possibilities for both live playing and studio recording.
Instantly Change Your Guitar's TuningWith a GK-compatible pickup, the GP-10 allows you to change your guitar's tuning with the press of a pedal. There's no need to change instruments or manually re-tune for different songs or styles--just dial up the tuning you need in the GP-10 and go. Play slide in open tunings like G and E, enjoy shimmering 12-string tones, or drop your entire guitar down in semitone steps for massive, ultra-heavy riffs. There are many tuning presets to choose from, and you can also create your own customized tunings for any application.
A World-Class Collection of Classic Guitars, Synths, and MoreIn addition to instant tuning changes, using a GK-compatible pickup with the GP-10 lets you change your instrument's entire sound as well. On hand are classic modeled electric guitars with single coils and humbuckers, plus steel- and nylon-string acoustics, basses, banjo, resonator, fretless guitar, and even a sitar! The GP-10 also includes an impressive analog-modeled synth engine that powers an authentic emulation of the famous Roland GR-300 analog guitar synth and a super-fat OSC Synth with two oscillators and many easily adjustable sound parameters. In addition, a selection of cool "Poly FX" deliver unique sounds only possible with GK processing, allowing you to take your playing into exciting territory. Modeled sounds can be blended with your guitar's normal sound, putting an infinite range of tones under your fingers.
Natural, Ultra-Responsive COSM AmpsA core factor that defines an electric guitar's sound is the amplifier type, and the GP-10 is filled with them. 30 different amps are at your disposal, including classic combos, vintage stacks, and modern high-gain amps, along with bass amps for modeled bass tones and a full-range amp for acoustic sounds. Powered by custom BOSS DSP and developments in COSM technology, the amps in the GP-10 deliver organic, responsive tone, with adjustable settings to vary the natural compression and playing feel. All the GP-10's amps can be used with either normal guitars or those equipped with a GK pickup.
High-Performance Multi-EffectsInside the GP-10 is a wide selection of flagship effects derived from the GT-100. Most can be used with a normal guitar (without a GK pickup), allowing the GP-10 to do double-duty as an effects processor for any guitar gig. Included are overdrives, distortions, mod effects, delay, reverb, and more, as well as intelligent harmony and other great effects. The onboard expression pedal can be used for foot volume or effects such as wah, Pedal Bend, and others.
USB Audio/MIDI Interface Built InThe GP-10 features an onboard USB audio/MIDI interface, making it easy to record great amp and effect tones in your favorite DAW with any axe. But when you use a GK-equipped guitar, the GP-10 becomes an enormously powerful creative tool that expands your production capabilities beyond any standard guitar processor. For example, you can record the audio output of each of your guitar's strings on separate tracks, either processed with the GP-10 or captured dry for later processing. When you record unprocessed sounds in this way, you have the ability to not only re-amp the tracks through the GP-10's amps, but to "re-guitar" as well, using the GP-10's instrument modeling to change the sound to anything you want after the fact! The guitar-to-MIDI function allows you to stretch your creativity even further, using your guitar to play soft synths, capture MIDI sequences, and input MIDI data into notation software on your computer.
BOSS TONE STUDIO and BOSS TONE CENTRALAvailable as a free download, the BOSS TONE STUDIO software makes it simple to edit and organize your GP-10 patches on your Mac or Windows computer. In addition, the software provides direct access via USB to the BOSS TONE CENTRAL website, which offers a continually growing collection of free, ready-to-play GP-10 patches created by some of the world's top guitarists.
Features:- Instant access to down tunings, open tunings, 12-string sounds, and your own custom tunings
- Instrument modeling powered by COSM technology, including conventional electric, acoustic, and bass guitars, plus sitar, banjo, fretless guitar, and others
- Analog guitar synthesizer modeling driven by real-time DSP allows you to play expressive, ultra-responsive synth tones
- Create sounds by blending modeled and normal guitar tones together
- High-quality COSM amps and multi-effects derived from the GT-100
- 13-pin input for guitars equipped with a Roland GK-3 Divided Pickup or other GK-compatible pickup
- Standard 1/4-inch guitar input allows for use of amps and effects with any guitar
- USB audio/MIDI interface for multi-channel audio recording (including individual string output) and guitar-to-MIDI conversion with GK pickup