Bose L1 Model II w/ Two B2 and ToneMatch
The Bose L1 Model II System Double B2 Bass with ToneMatch Audio Engine is the ultimate portable PA system for performers and DJ's who require an array of input options, studio-class effects, and big low end. The L1 Model II loudspeaker delivers 180 degrees of horizontal sound coverage and smooth tonal balance thanks to the 24-speaker articulated line array. The ToneMatch audio engine provides a suite of studio-class effects and tone-shaping tools to give you just the sound you're looking for. Also includes two B2 bass modules and an A1 PackLite power amp for impressive low-end punch.
Learn more about the L1 line with this exclusive zZounds video from Bose:
Hear why Kip Winger relies on the Bose L1 Model II System:
Kip Winger on performing with the Bose L1 Model II:
- L1 Model II Power Stand and Cord
- L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator(r) Loudspeaker (top and bottom)
- 2x Bose B2 Bass Module and Cables
- Bose A1 PackLite Power Amplifier
- Bose T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine and Cable
- All Slipcovers and Carrying Cases
Spatial Dispersion and Articulated Array speaker technologies in the Bose L1 Model II loudspeaker produce wide, uniform sound coverage. The 24 small drivers are arranged using Articulated Array speaker technology in a slim, vertical enclosure -- creating nearly 180 degrees of horizontal coverage and consistent tonal balance.
Retractable legs provide stability for streamlined power stands and loudspeakers. Four retractable legs fold out of power stand simultaneously for quick setup and compact transport
B2 bass modules
Compact enclosures are easy to transport, set up and break down. Small footprint takes up considerably less space than traditional bass cabs required for same performance. Interlocking end caps let you securely stack the two modules together on their sides.
Each B2's efficient speaker design features two 10-inch (13.3 cm), high-output, high-excursion drivers that produce deep, strong bass from a small enclosure. Three level settings provide flexibility of output. When connected to power stand, active equalization circuitry automatically adjusts bass signal appropriately.
Learn more about the B2 with this exclusive zZounds video from Bose:
ToneMatch audio engine
The Bose ToneMatch audio engine provides four independent channels featuring a library of ToneMatch instrument and microphone presets, proprietary zEQ and a complete suite of studio-class effects and sound processors. ToneMatch features a built-in chromatic tuner for convenient tuning of instruments.
Proprietary ToneMatch presets optimize L1 system to match intended natural sound of specific instruments and vocal mics. More than 100 presets are organized into quick-access banks and can be independently assigned to each channel. Free ongoing updates via USB connection between your computer and ToneMatch audio engine.
Proprietary zEQ automatically adjusts the range of tone controls to match your voice or instrument, making it easier to fine tune your sound. Conventional mixers may have fixed EQ ranges that don't accurately affect desired frequencies when adjusted. But zEQ appropriately redefines low, mid and high frequency ranges of specified sources.
Single-band ParaEQ centers on frequency you specify for each independent channel. Valuable tool for reshaping problematic frequencies in certain venues.
Five reverb types (small, medium, large, plate and cavern) available for global assignment, with individual channel controls for decay time, mix level and brightness.
Three delay types (analog, digital and tape) can be independently assigned to selected channels, with control over feedback time and mix level for each channel. For example, you can select tape delay for your vocal on channel 1 and analog delay for your guitar on channel 2.
Ten modulation effects (three chorus types, two flange types, four phaser types and one vintage tremolo effect) can be independently assigned to selected channels, with control over designated parameters for each channel.
Seven dynamics processing types (three compressors, limiter, de-esser, kick gate and noise gate) can be assigned to independent channels.
Scenes allow you to store, recall and edit "snapshots" of all key ToneMatch audio engine settings at any given time. This feature helps simplify setup when you're using an L1 system repeatedly in different venues. The engine includes five predefined Bose scenes, five My scenes and five Shared scenes you can give to other L1 owners.
Rotary encoder for quick access to modes, effects and parameters, including ToneMatch presets, zEQ, ParaEQ, reverbs, delays, modulators, dynamics processing, scenes and tuner. Features clean, circular layout.
Aux mode (channels 1 - 3) send channels' dry, pre-fader or post-fader audio to aux output for connection to additional L1 systems or recording devices. Independent level controls for optimal signal output.
Channel volume, mute and FX mute (1 - 4/5) for adjusting individual channel volume, muting individual channels and muting all effects on selected channels.
- Recommended for audiences up to 500
- 24-speaker articulated line array delivers 180-degree horizontal sound coverage
- Produces the most consistent tonal balance with little volume drop-off over distance
- System's interconnecting pieces allow for efficient transport, easy setup and breakdown
- Four-channel ToneMatch audio engine with studio class effects
- Two B2 bass modules and an A1 PackLite power amp included
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Bose products.
Dimensions and Weight:
L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator loudspeaker top:
- 43.5 x 3.5 x 4 inches (HxWxD) (110.5 x 9 x 10.5 cm)
- 16.3 pounds (7.4 kg)
L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator loudspeaker bottom:
- 43.5 x 3.5 x 4 inches (HxWxD) (110.5 x 9 x 10.5 cm)
- 17.4 pounds (7.9 kg)
L1 Model II power stand:
- 5 x 10 x 27 inches (HxWxD) (12.8 x 26.2 x 69.2 cm)
- 23.7 pounds (10.7 kg)
B2 bass module (two included):
- 23.4"H x 13.31"W x 18.9"D (59.4 cm x 33.8 cm x 48 cm )
- 25.1 lbs (11.4 kg)
T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine:
- 2.67 x 6.5 x 8.25 inches (HxWxD) (6.76 cm x 16.6 cm x 20.9 cm )
- 2.1 lbs (1 kg) T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine Specifications:
- Mic/line inputs (1-3) feature combination analog connectors accepting balanced XLR or unbalanced 1/4" TRS audio cables.
- Line inputs (4/5, L/R) for analog stereo connections to keyboards, mixers and computers. Inputs accept balanced TRS cable. Edit control affects both channels.
- Trim controls and signal/clip LEDs (1 - 4/5) for adjusting levels of input signals. Green/yellow/red LEDs show signal status and help you set gain levels properly.
- Preamp outputs (1-3) for connecting channels' dry output signals to recording gear or other amplifiers via balanced 1/4" TRS cable.
- Aux output can be used with aux mode to create independent submix of channels 1-4/5 to route to other amplifiers or recording gear.
- Master analog output for connecting to additional L1 systems, amplifiers or recording gear via balanced 1/4" TRS cable. Select from pre- or post-master volume settings.
- ToneMatch port to connect digital output of engine to L1 Model 1S power stand via included ToneMatch digital cable.
- USB port for updating ToneMatch audio engine and backing up scenes via USB connection to your computer.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers