Bose F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Speaker
The Bose F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Loudspeaker is the first powered loudspeaker that delivers the benefits of an adjustable line array in a portable package. Its unique flexible baffle allows users to tailor the loudspeaker's vertical coverage to a wide variety of listening environments. The array is easily pushed or pulled into position to create "Straight," "C," "J" or "Reverse J" coverage patterns. Once set, the system automatically changes the EQ to maintain optimum tonal balance for each coverage pattern. So whether the loudspeaker is at floor level, on a stage or facing raked seats or bleachers, the PA can be adapted to match the room.
See how easy it is to set up the Bose F1 Model 812 and F1 Subwoofer:
Engineered with an array of eight high-output drivers, a high-powered 12" woofer and a lower crossover point, the loudspeaker delivers high SPL performance while maintaining vocal and midrange clarity that's dramatically better than conventional loudspeakers.
Front-of-house engineers give their review of the Bose F1 System:
- The Bose F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Loudspeaker is the first high-powered portable loudspeaker with unmatched vertical coverage control and unsurpassed audio quality.
- The loudspeaker can be easily adjusted by hand to deliver four unique coverage patterns: "Straight," "C," "J" or "Reverse J," so you can optimize your sound for playing at floor level, on stage, or facing raked seats or bleachers.
- Once set, the system automatically changes the EQ to maintain optimum tonal balance for each coverage pattern.
- Featuring eight high-output drivers, a 12" high-powered woofer and a lower crossover point, the flexible array delivers dramatically better vocal and midrange clarity.
- Each enclosure can be carried by one person and fit in a car
- Pole cup on the bottom of enclosure accepts common tripod speaker stands
- Rear panel Channel 1 has an XLR/TS combo jack (mic/line switchable)
- Rear panel Channel 2 has a 1/4-inch instrument jack and stereo RCA inputs
Learn more about the Bose F1 Model 812 and F1 Subwoofer:
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Bose products.
System Type: Self-powered, two-way
Frequency Response (-3 dB): 52 Hz - 15.5 kHz
Frequency Range (-10 dB): 43 Hz - 20 kHz
Nominal Dispersion: 100 degrees H x 40 degrees V (C-position)
Maximum SPL @ 1 m: 132 dB SPL (peak)
Crossover Frequency: 600 Hz Acoustic 4th order Butterworth
System Power: 1000 W
Distortion at Rated Power: 0.1 % Max (30 Hz - 15 kHz)
System Limiter: Dynamic limiter
Power Indicator: Blue LED - system on
Drivers: 8 x 2.25" mid-high drivers; 1 x 12" LF
Signal Indicators: POWER/FAULT, LIMIT, FRONT LED, SIGNAL INPUT
- Channel 1: XLR Balanced: Pin 1 (GND), Pin 2 (+), Pin 3 (-)
- Channel 2: 1/4" TS/TRS, 18" TS/TRS, (2) RCA
Controls: Volume level, Signal input select, Front LED function select, EQ select, Power on/off
Line Output: XLR balanced
AC Mains: IEC Connector
Enclosure: High-impact composite materials
Grille: Powder-coated perforated steel grille
Dimensions: 26.1" H x 13.1" W x 14.6" D (664.66 x 334.3 x 372.5mm)
Net Weight: 44.5 lbs (20.18 kg)
Power Supply Voltages:
Universal: AC power rating: 100-240 V 50 / 60 Hz +/- 20 %, 200 W max
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):