The Behringer Eurolive VP2520 PA loudspeaker is a 2,000-watt 2-way passive loudspeaker designed for use as a PA satellite speaker, or as a floor wedge or side fill monitor. Loaded with dual 15-inch long-excursion drivers, the Eurolive VP2520 offers unbeatable bass definition -- which makes it a killer dance-floor speaker. The Behringer VP2520s are ruggedly built, and a great option if you're looking to put together a passive PA system or expand your speaker complement on a budget.
True 2-Way Power With Great Frequency Response
Overall, these speakers deliver a exceptionally wide frequency response of 40 Hz - 20 kHz, and a max sound pressure level of 96 dB. The Behringer VP2520 is a 2-way design with dual super-powerful 15-inch long-excursion drivers that deliver mighty bass. The 1.75-inch titanium-diaphragm compression driver is made in a proprietary Behringer design, and offers exceptional high-frequency reproduction.
On the back panel of the VP2520, you'll find a parallel set of 1/4-inch speaker jacks that accept a cable from your power amp. These speakers operate at an optimal 4 ohm impedance. The parallel 1/4" inputs will allow you to link additional loudspeakers in series.
Put Them Anywhere!
The versatile cabinet design on the VP2520 allows you to use these speakers as mains or monitors. The ultra-wide 80-degree x 50-degree sound dispersion pattern delivers natural-sounding high end -- no matter which way the speakers are oriented.
The VP2520s are protected by proprietary overload protection circuitry that ensures that your HF driver remains protected against unexpected surges and dynamic changes.
Rugged and Ready To Go Where You Go
At under 100 pounds, the VP2520 are quite portable and schlep easily with ergonomically shaped handles. The rugged steel grill resists dents and chipping, and keeps the speakers and circuitry safe inside.
- 2 x 15-inch long-excursion drivers
- 1.75-inch titanium-diaphragm compression driver
- Parallel-wired set of 1/4-inch speaker jacks
- Rugged steel grill
- Overload protection circuitry
- Ergonomically shaped handles
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Resistance: 4 Ohms
- High frequency transducer / horn: 1.75 in.
- Low frequency transducer: 2 x 15 in.
- Program power handling: 2000 Watts
- Continuous power handling: 500 Watts
- Crossover frequency: 2.2 kHz
- Construction: Wood
- Other features: Speakon-style connectors plus 1/4 Inch jacks, HF driver overload protection, linkable via thru connectors
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 98 lbs
Designed for musicians by musicians, the VP2520 loudspeaker merges incredible versatility and sonic performance with amazing affordability. The VP2520 is supremely portable and well suited for musical applications, and is the natural choice for commercial installation.
Superior Sound Quality
Capable of handling input levels up to a staggering 2,000 Watts, the Eurolive VP2520 PA loudspeaker delivers truly impressive sound quality. The powerful dual 15" long-excursion drivers crank out big tone in the bottom end and mid-range, while the state-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver delivers crisp and detailed highs. The VP2520's wide frequency bandwidth and extensive dynamic range make it ideal for a multitude of applications.
VP2520's unique trapezoidal design makes it ideal for use in FOH (Front-of-House), as well as floor wedge and side fill monitor applications. Enclosures can also be clustered atop the companion VP1800S subwoofer.
In order to produce tight, deep bass, a loudspeaker has to move lots of air. Eurolive loudspeakers accomplish this by using powerful, long-excursion LF (Low Frequency) drivers that are handmade in Behringer's factory. While some companies are content to use "off-the-shelf" drivers, they custom-design each LF driver to perfectly match each application. The VP2520 features two extremely powerful 15" long-excursion LF drivers in a tuned enclosure, providing massive, tight bass all the way down to 40 Hz.
Pristine Top End
High-frequency (HF) content can easily make or break your performance. Too much and the sound becomes brittle and obnoxious, too little and it sounds muddy and poorly defined. The state-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver delivers natural-sounding high end, with an ultra-wide 80* x 50* sound dispersion pattern.
The Technical Stuff
The VP2520 is capable of extremely high sound pressure levels (96 dB full space 1 W @ 1 m) and provides a 40 Hz to 22 kHz frequency range. Weight is 87.7 lbs (39.8 kg). The internal crossover point is fixed at 2.2 kHz. Both 1/4" and professional-style twist-lock connectors are provided.
Optimized for maximum reliability through the integrated overload-protection circuitry, the VP2520 ensures the ultimate high-frequency driver protection. Designed to stand up to the rigors of the road, the VP2520 is built to last and made to perform!
- Professional 2000-Watt 2-Way PA speaker system (500 Watts Continuous / 2000 Watts Peak Power)
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- 2 extremely powerful 15" long-excursion drivers provide incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Proprietary horn design for ultra-wide sound dispersion
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Trapezoidal enclosure for easy array and sonic accuracy
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection
- 2 professional speaker connectors plus 1/4" jack connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany