Fill out your PA system's bottom end with the Behringer Eurolive VP1800S PA subwoofer, a passive sub designed to complement 2-way satellite speakers like Behringer's VP1220 and VP1520s -- or any other satellite speakers that are suitably matched to its 1,600-watt peak output (800 watts power program/400 watts continuous). The low-end power on this woofer is extremely strong, and it is an excellent choice if you're looking to bring more bass punch to your current sound system.
Huge Lows Down to 40 Hz
The Behringer Eurolive VP1800S moves a lot of air, and does so with a custom-designed long-excursion low frequency driver that is handmade in Behringer's factory. The VP1800S's powerful 18-inch long-excursion LF driver is mounted a tuned enclosure that's designed to deliver low frequencies all the way down to 40 Hz.
Built-in Low Pass Filter
The VP1800S pushes sound pressure levels of 100 dB, and has an overall frequency range of 40 to 200 Hz that's tailored by an integrated low-pass filter fixed at 150 Hz. This keeps the sound of your low end powerful and punchy, but prevents it from becoming overly muddy or boomy.
Makes a Great Bass For Other Speakers
The Behringer Eurolive VP1800S PA includes a standard 35mm pole mount cup on top, so that you can pole-mount full-range loudspeakers atop the VP1800S, using it as a sturdy base.
The VP1800S uses SpeakON-style input jacks with 1/4-inch plug compatibility and professional twist-lock connectors.
Tough and Rugged
The VP1800S is enclosed in a ultra-sturdy wooden cabinet with a rugged steel grille to protect the speaker inside against the wear and tear of the road, even if you're touring heavily. Each VP1800S weighs in at 80 pounds, and is transportable with ergonomic built-in handles.
- Custom-designed 18-inch long-excursion LF driver
- Rugged steel grille
- Built-in handles
- Integrated low-pass filter
- 35 mm pole mount socket
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Resistance: 8 Ohms
- Low frequency transducer: 1 x 18 Inch
- Peak power handling: 1600 Watts
- Program power handling: 800 Watts
- Continuous power handling: 400 Watts
- Crossover frequency: LP 150 Hz
- Construction: Wood
- Other features: Speakon-style connectors with 1/4-inch plug compatibility, ergonomic handles for easy transport, linkable via thru connectors
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 80 lbs
Designed for musicians by musicians, the VP1800S subwoofer merges incredible sonic performance with amazing affordability. The VP1800S is supremely portable and well suited for musical applications, and is the natural choice for commercial installation.
Power Handling Capacity
The VP1800S subwoofer is engineered to handle the demands of professional gigs, from small clubs to large stages. With its 1,600-Watts power handling capability, the VP1800S cranks out massive amounts of aggressive bottom-end, making it the ideal way to add tremendous punch to your current sound system.
In order to produce tight, deep bass, a subwoofer has to move lots of air. Eurolive loudspeakers accomplish this by using powerful, long-excursion LF (Low Frequency) drivers that are handmade in Behringer's factory. While some companies are content to use "off-the-shelf" drivers, they custom-design each LF driver to perfectly match its enclosure and application. The VP1800S features a powerful 18" long-excursion LF driver in a tuned enclosure, providing rich, tight bass all the way down to 40 Hz. That's extraordinarily deep bass that will shake the house right down to its foundation.
Let's Get Technical
The VP1800S is capable of extremely high sound pressure levels (100 dB half space 1 W @ 1 m) and provides a 40 to 200 Hz frequency range. A standard 35-mm (1.375") pole socket is provided for pole-mounting loudspeakers atop the VP1800S. The internal Low-pass filter (LPF) is fixed at 150 Hz. Both 1/4" and professional-style twist-lock connectors are provided.
There is so much information out there about Eurolive loudspeakers, but hearing is believing. You'll be hard pressed to find a better sounding subwoofer for anywhere near this price.
- Professional 1600-Watt 18" subwoofer for PA applications (400 Watts Continuous / 1600 Watts Peak Power)
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- Precise reproduction of ultra-low frequencies with a clear, powerful punch
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Pole socket for speaker mounting pole
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection
- 2 professional speaker connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany