The Behringer V-AMP 3 is your most direct route to a huge variety of amp and effects tones without having to sell the stuff you already own and love. This red rocker comes loaded with 32 amp models, 15 speaker cabinet models and 16 classic effects. But that's only the beginning -- with the V-AMP 3, you also get the UCA222 USB audio interface and free energyXT2.5 Compact software. In short, the V-AMP3 gives you the power to start recording a molten magnum opus in no time!
Get Any Classic Sound You Like
The V-AMP 3's 32 amp models are organized into four groups: CLEAN, BLUES, METAL and ROCK. Just twist the V-Amp 3's dedicated dial to plug into unbelievably authentic simulations of the greatest British and American tube amps from the 1950s to today. You even get models of uncommon -- yet renowned -- boutique tube amps. When you select an amp model, a speaker cabinet model is automatically selected. But if you'd prefer a diff erent model, just go to EDIT>CABINETS, then use the BANK UP/DOWN buttons to navigate through all of the V-Amp 3's 15 options.
Just like on an actual guitar amp, the Behringer V-Amp 3 has a three-band EQ, GAIN, REVERB, VOLUME and MASTER VOLUME dials. By holding the TAP button, the TREBLE dial becomes a PRESENCE control. This enables the adjustment of a high-frequency filter that can add or remove a "shimmer" from the V-Amp 3's tone.
Top Tone -- in Full Effect
The Behringer V-AMP 3 gives you flanger, chorus, compression, delay and 12 other beautiful digital effects to apply to your sound. Adjust the effect's level in the mix via the EFFECTS dial. To adjust effect parameters, you can rhythmically press the V-Amp 3's TAP button to alter delay times or LFO speeds, or hold down the TAP button and twist the EFFECTS knob to access e.g. feedback or depth. By using a MIDI pedal, such as the Behringer FCB1010, you can access an additional Wah Wah effect. You can adjust the filter characteristic by entering the Behringer V-Amp 3's EDIT mode, selecting the DRIVE menu and turning the EFFECTS knob while holding the TAP button.
Turn Your Home Into a Hit Factory
Hook the Behringer V-Amp 3 up to your computer using the included 1/4" TRS-to-RCA cable and UCA222 interface. Once you've got your Behringer V-Amp 3 connected, the amazing energyXT2.5 DAW (digital audio workstation) makes it easy to manipulate your audio and MIDI files, turning song ideas into stunning CD or web-ready recordings. energyXT2.5 includes its own multi-effects processor, built-in synthesizers and a drum machine, both of which can be accessed by any controller keyboard, such as the UMA25S or UMX series, or programmed in step-write mode.
All of these elements have been combined into 125 different presets divided into 25 banks. Within each bank, you can press buttons A through E to explore its different presets. You can also create and save your own presets. On top of all this, the Behringer V-Amp 3 also features a built-in tuner and noise gate. In essence, it's a Swiss Army Knife for the home recording enthusiast or gigging guitarist who can't seem to settle on one amp.
Stunning in the Studio
The Behringer V-AMP 3 features several configurations that make it an invaluable asset in the studio. When using headphones, the V-AMP 3 will switch into Studio Mode 1 (S1). This stereo mode works well for both monitoring and recording with effects, amp and speaker modeling. It doesn't apply the additional three-band EQ to the signal, but most recording programs -- like energyXT2.5 -- have their own EQ. In Studio Mode 2 (S2), the V-AMP 3 sends a signal with amp and speaker simulation, but only the right output has effects. You can either record both left and right outputs to separate tracks, or record the "dry" left output while monitoring the right output.
Veni, MIDI, Vici
The V-AMP 3 comes fully equipped to fit right into a MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface) setup. It can be controlled in real time from a computer, or via a MIDI foot controller during a live performance. Its MIDI connectors are international-standard 5-pin DIN connectors. You will need dedicated MIDI cables (not included).
So Much Sound, So Little Hassle
It's hard enough finding another virtual guitar amplifier with this much versatility, let alone one as economical as the V-AMP 3. This go-anywhere, do-anything wonder will leave you reeling in your own creativity, with cash to spare for other gear you'll need along the way to becoming a sonic titan both live and in your home studio.
- 4 all-new plus 28 improved amp models multiplied by 15 speaker cabinet simulations give you a total of 480 virtual combos
- USB audio interface included, featuring stereo I/O, optical S/PDIF out, direct monitoring and separate control for phones out
- No-latency guitar recording on your PC--edit and monitor your sound directly on V-AMP 3 and record to the incredible multi-platform music production software energyXT2.5 Compact
- Studio quality multi-effects including reverb, chorus, flanger, phaser, rotary, auto-wah, echo, delay, compressor and various effects combinations
- 125 memory locations pre-arranged for many popular styles and embedded in the acclaimed intuitive V-AMP user interface
- Tap-tempo function and many other parameters directly accessible on the unit
- Presence control adjusts a high-frequency filter, simulating the negative feedback of tube amps
- Preamp bypass function allows use as a stereo effects processor without amp modeling
- Stereo Aux input lets you play along to a cue from your PC, CD, MP3 or drum computer for practice, teaching and home-recording applications
- Balanced stereo Line output can be configured for many recording and live applications
- Adjustable auto-chromatic tuner plus effective global configurations and equalization easily adopts the V-AMP 3 to any situation outside your home studio
- MIDI implementation includes program changes, control changes and SysEx, allowing complete MIDI remote control or automation with your energyXT2.5 or any other DAW
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
zZounds is an authorized dealer of